Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This object exists primarily or exclusively within the Sonic Boom continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
- For the location, see Meh Burger (location).
The standard Meh Burger consists of a cooked patty of meat, salad leaves, onion and tomato slices inside a sliced bun. Other ingredients include pickles and a secret ingredient called Meh-onnaise, the latter which is the reason behind the Meh Burger's deliciousness. It is also implied that they may contain shredded newspapers.
Additional variants of the Meh Burger is sold at its restaurant. These include:
- Meh Burger with cheese
- Double Meh Burger
- Double Meh Burger with cheese
- Super Meh Burger
- Super Meh Burger with cheese
- Meh Cheese Regal
- Meh Rib Sandwich (limited time offer)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Banker, Mark; Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (29 November 2014). "Double Doomsday". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 7. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (21 March 2015). "Dr. Eggman's Tomato Sauce". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 18. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Raut-Sieuzac, Natalys (12 September 2015). "Fire in a Crowded Workshop". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 43. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 Gutierrez, Freddie (2 May 2015). "Late Fees". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 24. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (13 July 2015). "Chez Amy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 27. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Moarbes, Charles-Henri (23 July 2015). "Two Good to Be True". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 35. Cartoon Network.