So I am doing something soon, not now but I am gonna have my account deleted. Here is the list below of why I am doing this.
1. I ran out of ideas to put into pages of all wikia's.
2. I am out of conversations, simply because I think nobody answers my threads or care. It's disappointing to me, and they don't want to discuss their problems with me or anything. Man does this wikia not have a lot of conversations, other than on chat walls. That's another reason why I am leaving.
3. I feel like my work was really successful and worth my time here. Three years was it?
So if you miss me thank you. I am honored, but this will have to happen. I will give up my position as a member, but probably by next year I will be done. The only wikia's left are the fanon ones and when I finish there, I will leave.
Oh and could you mention this to other wikia administrators for me, thats my final request, even though I may or may not have never asked for anything. I think they would be shocked about this, but it's gonna happen someday. Don't and DON'T forget to tell them the reasons why.
As of what was previously deleted by Ultrasonic, it was re-added to the Wave gallery after taking out the watermark added by a youtuber on a YouTube video. I wish there was a 100% functioning Wii U emulator that I can use to emulate the game on the wii u so I would take screenshots without watermark like with Dolphin.
Hey I was wondering would it be necessarry if Super Sonic from the games, be given a section of his page all about his personality, or not? If you do think it is a pretty nice idea, I have a list of how he is seen in the games that I've seen him behaving and my idea below.
1. Super Sonic is seen frowning alot more than as he would smile, he would be serious, or something, as seen in so many games.
2. Super Sonic would stare in one direction and just not blink. Possibly this could go into an enhanced stamina section instead.
3. When Super Sonic is using gravity control, and gravity dive, he shouts like he is happy or something.
4. And many different things you could notice him doing.