Amy Rose racing against Storm in Meteortech Sparkworks
In the Babylon Story, Amy Rose encounters Storm the Albatross who is determined to pilfer the Ark of the Cosmos she has in her possession. In an attempt to escape from Storm, Amy unleashes a strong wallop from her Piko Piko Hammer onto Storm's head and makes her escape while the dazed Storm trudges slowly after her.
This level is characterized by blaring alarms, large gears and machinery, and the MeteorTech robots flying through and aligned throughout the stage. Contrary to its mirror stage, MeteorTech Premises, the lights in the factory are defunct and require "sparkworks" to become functional. These sparks are carried through electrical ramps that can be channeled through the racers, and after performing a trick off of these ramps, the current from the ramps will channel themselves into the lighting of factory.
Musical ThemesEditThe music that is played in this level is the same as MeteorTech Premises, "Gadget Round". The theme has a dance beat and a slightly heavy use of sound effects and synthesizers.
- Although this is a Babylon Rogue stage, you play as Amy Rose, making this stage the only time you play as someone from Sonic's team during the Babylon story.
- This is also the only time in the game Amy is playable in her normal outfit, when at any other moment she'll be in her racer outfit.
- This stage is similar to MeteorTech Premises, by having the same music. It is also slightly harder than MeteorTech Premises, due to having to dodge flying robots in every part of each lap.
- When playing as Amy in story mode, she retains her normal red dress and red boots, making that the only instance where a player can utilize and alternate costume for Amy.
- If the player uses the Big Bang Extreme Gear and a close start dash to get GP and attack mode, then quickly goes to the attack mode shortcut, because the door has not yet opened, the player will keep diving from the track and eventually the entire map.