|This article is about a subject in the real world.|
Information in this article is about real-life people, companies, and objects, and does not relate to the in-universe Sonic series.
- Not to be confused with Xbox One.
The Xbox (often referred as Xbox 2002 or the "Original Xbox" to avoid confusion with the console's main series and the Xbox One) is a video game console produced by Microsoft. It competed with Nintendo's GameCube and Sony's PlayStation 2 consoles as part of the sixth generation of video game consoles. It was first released in North America on November 2001 and in other nations during the following year. It features a built-in hard drive for game saves. It has an online multiplayer service, Xbox Live which was discontinued on April 2010. Its successor is the Xbox 360.
The following Sonic the Hedgehog games have been released on the Xbox:
Platinum Family Hits Combo Packs
- 2 in 1 Combo Pack: Sonic Heroes / Super Monkey Ball Deluxe
- 2 in 1 Combo Pack: Sonic Mega Collection Plus / Super Monkey Ball Deluxe
Box artwork gallery
- ↑ Kuwamoto, Misuzu (11 January 2002). マイクロソフト、『Xbox』の国内希望小売価格を発表――日本限定モデルも同時発売 (Japanese). ASCII. Retrieved on 11 June 2018.
- ↑ Satterfield, Shane (20 July 2001). E3 2001: Microsoft delivers Xbox launch details. Gamespot. Retrieved on 11 June 2018.
- ↑ BBC Staff (18 April 2002). Microsoft drops Xbox price. British Broadcasting Company. Retrieved on 11 June 2018.
- ↑ Platform Totals. VGChartz (06 January 2018). Retrieved on 12 March 2018.
- Xbox at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia