Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity
The "lightless black" is a black hole that will engulf and destroy everything. Sonic, Jet, and friends take a final stand in order to stop it!
This course is the only boss level which does not allow the characters to take control of his/her gravity actions since he/she doesn't have his/her Ark of the Cosmos. The player is the only one that can defeat him Master Core: ABIS and destroy him for good, if a computer character gets to Master Core: ABIS he will teleport away and Gravity Dive will end. This is a very simple track layout with almost no obstacles and only four jumps to build up Gravity Points. There is also a rail and flight catapults for those with the right Gear to use for more points.
As the players race along the course, Master Core: ABIS will try and attack the player. During the first lap, he will do nothing, though. The second lap has him hurling electric bolts that riders riding on Bike and Wheel type Extreme Gears can knock back for Gravity Points. The third lap will have him forming large meteors and throwing them onto the track, creating explosions. When playing this course in Free Race with more than 3 laps, Master Core: ABIS will alternate between electric bolts and meteor-throwing per lap after the first three laps.
Twice per lap, Gravity Control automatically activates and hurls the player as usual. Using the lifted floor tiles, the player must use Meteor Burst to hit the Master Core: ABIS before their Gravity Points wear off. Once he has been hit twice in one lap, the next one begins until the designated number of laps has passed and destroys the boss. If a computer character reaches Master Core: ABIS before the player, he will teleport away without taking damage and deactivate Gravity dive. The key is to always stay in front of the computer opponents to end the boss fight.
If the player controls a Flying character, then if they use the Air Ride to fly through the rings, if they are still in the air when ABIS activates Gravity Dive, pressing the Jump button will cause them to charge directly at ABIS at such great speed that they will hit him without even needing to use Meteor Burst.
When this course is played in Survival Relay, Master Core: ABIS is entirely absent from the course and strangely, the player can perform Gravity Dive even though he/she cannot perform Gravity Control. Also, there are two changeover areas for the player to swap with another instead of the usual one seen in the other courses.
|1||Defeat the Master Core: ABIS and reach the goal in under 1:04 minutes!||Jet||
|2||Avoid the Master Core: ABIS's attacks and snag at least 80 Rings!||Wave||
|3||Score at least 24 points by performing very slick tricks!||Storm||
|4||Return at least 4 of the Master Core: ABIS's attacks to sender!||Storm||
|5||Earn 6 points performing meteor bursts before reaching the goal!||Jet||
|6||Use gravity dives to defeat the Master Core ABIS in under 1:04 minutes!||Jet||
|7||Reach the goal with at least 130 gravity points remaining!||Wave||
- The player cannot use the Chaos Emerald and The Crazy in this stage since they both use Rings instead of Gravity Points to activate gravity actions.
- Amy is not present in this race, even though she was in the race before it and the cutscene did not give any reason why she wouldn't be in the final race.
- The track itself is literally shaped like a mobius strip, and the finish line exists on both of its "sides". Its curvature tends to cause the Replay camera to point slightly below the players.
- If you select one lap in Free Race and race in this course, Master Core: ABIS will only use its meteor attack throughout the race.
- A Möbius Strip is a mathematically non-orientable surface. In a technical sense, a Möbius Strip is an object with one side and one edge. Moving along a Möbius Strip, one will pass the same point of the strip twice (once on either side) before returning to the starting point. This makes sense, as the player needs to hit Master Core: ABIS twice per lap to advance to the next lap.
- In missions 1 and 6 of Babylon's story mode of this course, the music in the phase between when the character activates Gravity Dive and when the character begins to actually gravity dive is muted although when playing Mobius Strip in the actual Story and Normal Race modes the music is played as normal.