Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity
7 (Final Level)
|Number of acts||
The "lightless black" is a black hole that will engulf and destroy everything. Sonic, Jet, and friends take a final stand in order to stop it!
This course is the only boss level which does not allow the characters to take control of his/her gravity actions since he/she doesn't have his/her Ark of the Cosmos. You (the player) are the only one that is fast enough to run through Master Core: ABIS and destroy him for good, if a computer character gets to Master Core: ABIS he will teleport away and Gravity Dive will end. This is a very simple track with almost no obstacles and only four jumps to build up Gravity Points. There is also a rail and flight pads for those with the right gear to use for more points.
As the players race along the level, Master Core: ABIS will try and attack the player. During the first lap, he will do nothing. The second lap has him hurling electric bolts that riders with Bike and Wheel Gear can knock back for Gravity Points. The third lap will have him forming large meteors and throwing them onto the track, creating explosions. When playing this course in Free Race with more than 3 laps, Master Core: ABIS will alternate between electric bolts and meteor-throwing per lap after the first three laps.
Twice per lap, Gravity Control automatically activates and hurls the player as usual. Using the lifted floor tiles, the player must use Meteor Burst to hit the Master Core: ABIS before their Gravity Points wear off. Once he has been hit twice in one lap, the next one begins until the designated number of laps has passed and destroys the boss. If a computer character reaches Master Core: ABIS before the player, he will teleport away without taking damage and deactivate gravity dive. The key is to always stay in front of the computer opponents to end the boss fight.
|1||Defeat the Master Core: ABIS and reach the goal in under 1:04 minutes!||Jet||
|2||Avoid the Master Core: ABIS's attacks and snag at least 80 Rings!||Wave||
Normal: 80-109 Rings
Super: 110-139 Rings
Extreme: 140 or more Rings
|3||Score at least 24 points by performing very slick tricks!||Storm||
Normal: 24-31 points
Super: 32-35 points
Extreme: 36 or more points
|4||Return at least 4 of the Master Core: ABIS's attacks to sender!||Storm||
Normal: 4-7 attacks
Super: 8-11 attacks
Extreme: 12 attacks
|5||Earn 6 points performing meteor bursts before reaching the goal!||Jet||
Normal: 6-8 points
Super: 9-11 points
Extreme: 12 or more points
|6||Use gravity dives to defeat the Master Core ABIS in under 1:04 minutes!||Jet||
|7||Reach the goal with at least 130 gravity points remaining!||Wave||
Normal: 130-159 GP
Super: 160-189 GP
Extreme: 190-200 GP
- The player cannot use the Chaos Emerald and The Crazy in this stage since they both use rings instead of Gravity points to activate gravity actions.
- Amy is not present in this race, even though she was in the race before it, and the cutscene did not give any reason why she wouldn't be in the final race.
- The track itself is literally shaped like a mobius strip, and the finish line exists on both of its "sides". Its curvature tends to cause the Replay camera to point slightly below the players.
- It is possible (although unlikely) that the area's name is a reference to the planet Mobius, Sonic's planet in the comics and television shows (excluding Sonic X).
- If you select one lap in Free Race and race in this course, Master Core: ABIS will only use its meteor attack throughout the race.
- A Möbius Strip is a mathematically non-orientable surface. In a technical sense, a Möbius Strip is an object with one side and one edge. Moving along a Möbius Strip, one will pass the same point of the strip twice (once on either side) before returning to the starting point. This makes sense, as the player needs to hit Master Core: ABIS twice per lap to advance to the next lap.
- In missions 1 and 6 of Babylon's story mode of this stage, the music in the phase between when the character activates gravity dive and when the character begins to actually gravity dive is muted although when playing Mobius Strip in the actual Story and Normal Race modes the music is played as normal