Sonic and the Black Knight
A mine riddled with lava.
Eastern region of The Outlands
The Molten Mine hosts a mining town for the mining Townspeople, who has emigrated there from far-off places, next to an active volcano area. The Molten Mine has for a long time been a source of wealth for King Arthur's kingdom, due to the large amounts of natural resources that can be found there, such as coal, mineral ores and precious metals. In fact, there is so much tonnage moved out of the Molten Mine that the mine carts containning the valuable resources runs directly through the town and the homes of the Molten Mine's residents.
After meeting Nimue and passing her tests, Sonic starts to act overconfident. Caliburn tells Sonic that he shouldn't relax as he still needs to take down Sir Percival, and that she is the strongest of the Knights. Sonic says that he isn't worried, as he has the greatest sacred sword with him. Sonic travels through this stage in order to pursuit Sir Percival and her sword, Lavietein. When Sonic confronts Percival. she asks Sonic for his name and master, to which Sonic replies "I'm Sonic the Hedgehog, and I have no master, except for the wind that blows free". She then challenges him, under the name "Sir Sonic, Knight of the Wind" to battle. After Sonic defeats her, Percival falls off a ledge, but Sonic saves her. Confused at why Sonic would save her, Sonic tell her that whim is his "other master". Caliburn then tells them to "save the hugs and kisses for later", which causes her to blush. (It can be assumed that she developed a crush on Sonic). It is also the only level in the entire game to have a shuttle loop. There are a small amount of people living in this dangerous area for unknown reasons. However, it could easily be assumed that they are there because they are miners working at Molten Mine.
- Ultimate Challenge: Defeat as many enemies without being hit - 350 followers
- Defeat the Boss: Sir Percival - 200 followers
- Go for the Goal: Reach the Goal - 350 followers
- Ring-Giver: Give out 20 rings - 100 followers
- Grind Challenge: Don't fall off the rail - 100 followers
- Beat the Clock: Reach the goal within the time limit - 250 followers
- Total Rampage: Defeat as many enemies as you can - 350 followers
- Pass Through the Stage: Reach the goal before the time runs out - 400 followers
- Legacy: Reach the goal - 200 followers
These items can be acquired from the stages:
Amethyst, Diamond, Flintstone, Garnet, Katana, Lily, Lump of Bronze, Rusty Rapier
|Molten Mine||4:28||Tommy Tallarico|