|This location exists primarily within the Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
Mount Splatterhorn is an alpine mountain with various camp grounds, ski slopes and precarious rockbridges. It also has three microplanets over it.
Once, Dr. Robotnik used his Ultra Freeze-O-Matic to cause a blizzard over the entire Mount Splatterhorn to freeze Sonic and Tails who were camping there. Sonic soon after fought Scratch and Grounder, who were under the effects of Robotnik's Servitude Chips, on the mountain, only for faults in the chips to cause Scratch and Grounder to defect to Sonic and help him. Sonic subsequently found the Ultra Freeze-O-Matic and stopped Dr. Robotnik scheme to freeze everyone on Mobius and install Servitude Chips into them to control them.
Points of interest
- Camp site: A camp site where Sonic and Tails resided.
- Dr. Robotnik's Base: A temporary base that resembles an igloo. It is where the Ultra Freeze-O-Matic was located which Dr. Robotnik used to freeze the mountain. It also had a periscope to aim the Freeze-O-Matic with.
- Ski slopes
- Rockbridge: An archway between two cliffs that served as a bridge. Due to its weak structure, it eventually collapsed.
- Lake: A frozen lake which Sonic tapped Dr. Robotnik beneath while he dismantled the Ultra Freeze-O-Matic.
- The mountain could be named after Matterhorn, a mountain of the alps boardering between Switzerland and Italy.