|This character exists primarily or exclusively within the Sonic Boom continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
One day after getting Dave out to be a villain, Dave's mom bought her son a new pajamas to try out, humiliating him on TV. As she later heard and threatened someone else in her basement, her house soon after came down on top of her. However, when Dave admitted he did it, she was proud of him for his terrible behavior.
Dave's mom has very twisted morals and preferences. She openly encouranges her son to follow the path of villainy and clearly admires villains, even showing pride at Dave when he proved his maliciousness by destroying her house, even through it meant getting herself buried under its ruins as a result.
Dave the Intern
Dave the Intern is her son, whom she consistently pushes toward to becoming a villain. Despite Dave's age, she is very overbearing with him and treats him like a child. Fundamentally, Dave's mom only wants Dave to become a successful villain, but because of Dave's incompetence and her own high standards, he would often end up being a disappointment to her, prompting her to nag him about doing better and follow others' examples. She finally acknowledged him as a villain with pride after he destroyed their house though.
Lightning Bolt Society
Like many others, Dave's mom thinks the Lightning Bolt Society's members are a bunch of losers. She especially forbids Dave to hang out with them as she does not consider them a bad enough influence on him.
- Dave's mom has never been seen in person in the Sonic Boom television series.
- Dave's mom is similar to Howard's mother from The Big Bang Theory.
- ↑ Sonic Boom Commentaries Uncut: Ep 37 Post-Show - "Reid It And Weep". YouTube. Retrieved on 27 September 2015.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 Harrison, Reid (1 August 2015). "Next Top Villain". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 37. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Bill Freiberger on Twitter. Twitter (1 August 2015). Retrieved on 3 August 2015. “Bill Freiberger: Dave's mom is very scary. Don't mess with her”