Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nightmare Zone is a DLC stage that comes with the Deadly Six Bonus Edition of Sonic Lost World for the Wii U/PC. In this Zone, the player fights the Deadly Six with their mechs re-skinned in the form of the bosses from the game NiGHTS into Dreams....
The stage opens with Sonic running along a strip of land in Windy Hill before being taken to Nightmare by Wizeman the Wicked. Through a paraloop portal trap set by Reala, Sonic is thrown into a series of boss encounters with the Deadly Six and Wizeman's second level Nightmarens. After the bosses are defeated, NiGHTS appears and traps Reala in a paraloop, freeing Sonic from Wizeman's curse.
- Zazz's Moon Mech is replaced with opera Nightmaren Puffy.
- Zomom's totem platform is replaced with one of Wizeman's hands.
- Master Zik's fruit is replaced with fish Nightmaren Gulpo.
- Zeena's snowmen are replaced with cat Nightmaren Clawz and his mouse fireworks.
- Zor's robotic owl is replaced with caped Nightmaren Jackle.
- Zavok's robotic dragon is replaced with dragon Nightmaren Gillwing.
- Many elements from the NiGHTS series appear in this stage.
- Blue Chips and yellow rings appear during the auto-running segments, essentially taking the place of Rings.
- Instead of saving Animal friends, Sonic saves Nightopians.
- Instead of normal Cannons, the Boosters from the NiGHTS series are seen.
- At the end of the stage Sonic breaks a Nights Capture from NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams instead of a Capsule.
- At the entrance to this stage a dream cloud is shown depicting NiGHTS flying by the Bellbridge Clock Tower from NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams. When selected, Sonic lays down and goes to sleep indicating the zone is nothing more then a dream like in the games it comes from. Upon completion of the stage, Sonic wakes up and the dream cloud disappears.
- NiGHTS' appearance in this stage marks the twelfth time NiGHTS has appeared in a Sonic game.
- Likewise, this also marks the eighteenth time NiGHTS has appeared in a game alongside Sonic.
- All seven of the bosses from Nights into Dreams appear in this Zone.
- Reala appears in this stage, but the player does not fight him. This is quite ironic, as Reala has been featured as a boss in all NiGHTS games.
- This is the first DLC stage to be released for Sonic Lost World.
- This is the only DLC stage in Sonic Lost World that appeared in the PC version.