|This article is about a subject in the real world.|
Information in this article is about real-life people, companies and objects, and does not relate to the in-universe Sonic series.
The Nintendo DS (officially Nintendo Developers' System but more often called the Nintendo Dual-Screen) is a handheld game console developed and manufactured by Nintendo. It has two screens; the top screen being for viewing only, and the lower screen is a touchscreen. The first two iterations, the Nintendo DS and Nintendo DS Lite are also able to play Game Boy Advance titles (which can be displayed on any screen, however the screen it is displayed on must be changed in the Options; by default it is the top screen), of which there are many from the Sonic series. The third and fourth iterations, the Nintendo DSi, and the Nintendo DSi XL are unable to play Game Boy Advance titles. Its successor is the Nintendo 3DS.
List of Sonic Games on DS
- Sonic Rush (2005)
- Sonic Rush Adventure (2007)
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (2008)
- Sega Superstars Tennis (2008)
- Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood (2008)
- Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (2009)
- Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (2010)
- Sonic Classic Collection (2010)
- Sonic Colors (2010)
Box artwork gallery