"No Robots Allowed" is the forty-sixth episode in the Sonic Boom television series. It first aired on 30 August 2015 in France and on 3 October 2015 in the United States.
Dr. Eggman is in trouble with his homeowners' association and will stop at nothing to defeat them, even if it means hosting a fancy dinner.
- Archipelago Homeowners Association (First appearance)
- Eggman Sr. (Mentioned)
- Dr. Eggman
- Ice Cream Vendor
- Lady Goat
- Mrs. Vandersnout
- Old Monkey
- Stuffer Bot
- Team Sonic
- Walrus Male
- Sonic Boom World
It is a hot day on Seaside Island, and Team Sonic is trying to keep it cool in Tails' House. Amy tries using a little fan, but it malfunctions. Then, Sonic suggests using the Tailsmobile's propeller for a fan. When it is turned on, the wind is so powerful that everyone gets whisked into the air and float around. Sonic is able to turn it off, and the others want to do it again. Over at Eggman's lair, Orbot and Cubot use fan palm branches to create the wind effect, but Dr. Eggman does not think it is too powerful. Orbot then suggests using solar power, which Eggman agrees to. After Orbot and Cubot install solar panels, Eggman thinks of what he should do with the spare power, and then decides to use it to super-charge his robots.
In the Village Center, Team Sonic is walking when Knuckles sees an ice cream cart, but it turns out to be a mirage. However, a real ice cream cart is then seen, but just when everyone is about to eat, the ice cream melts. Eggman's robots then show up, and Team Sonic takes care of them. One of the robots land on a table at Meh Burger where Admiral Beaverton, Lady Walrus, and somebody else are talking. It turns out that these three make up a homeowners' association, and they examine the damaged robot. Back at the lair, Eggman receives a letter from the association saying that if he does not get rid of all his robots, then he will be evicted. Eggman puts away all the robots and decides to invite the association for dinner.
On the beach, Team Sonic is listening to the radio when they hear that it is going to rain that night. At the lair, the solar panels are struck by lightning, powering up the robots even more. The guests have arrived, but during the dinner, Eggman struggles to hide his robots. While he does this, Team Sonic is at Meh Burger when some of the robots show up but then run around in circles. The association sees the robots and are about to evict Eggman when the doctor traps them in the Electrocage. Luckily, Team Sonic shows up, but when Eggman orders his robots to attack, they do not move. Sonic easily frees the triumvirate, but Eggman is able to stay in his lair when he says that his robots are a form of art. Team Sonic and the homeowners' association leave Eggman to take care of getting all his robots back to normal. Eggman complains that this will be a long night as Orbot covers his face with a soufle.
Title in other languages
|French||Interdit aux robots||Robots Not Allowed|
|Finnish||Ei robotteja talossa||No robots in this house|
|Hungarian||Robotoknak tilos||Robots are not allowed|
|Italian||Divieto di robot||Prohibition of robots|
|Polish||Robotom wstęp wzbroniony||Robots Not Allowed|
|Russian||Роботы запрещены!||Robots are forbidden!|
- When Team Sonic is whisked into the air, Sticks rescues Amy on a bicycle while saying "I'll get you, my lady." This scene is a reference to a scene from The Wizard of Oz, when during the tornado, a lady on a bicycle transforms into the Wicked Witch of the West.
- The way Sticks rides the bicycle with Amy on is a reference to the famous flying scene from E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial.
- The bike Sticks rides uses the same model as Perci's from "Fire in a Crowded Workshop".
- All the Bee Bots in this episode have red stripes instead of the usual yellow ones.
- The device Tails uses to scan the Bee Bot uses the same model as the Reverse Polarizer.
- The fake mustache Cubot puts on a Crab Bot is the same one seen in "Dude, Where's My Eggman?".
- The DVD set Sonic Boom: No Robots Allowed borrows this episode's title.
- This episode aired in France as the forty-fifth episode in the series.