"No Robots Allowed" is the forty-sixth episode in the Sonic Boom television series. It first aired on 30 August 2015 in France and on 3 October 2015 in the United States.
Dr. Eggman is in trouble with his homeowners' association and will stop at nothing to defeat them, even if it means hosting a fancy dinner.
- Archipelago Homeowners Association (First appearance)
- Ballot Stuffer Bot
- Eggman Sr. (Mentioned)
- Dr. Eggman
- Ice Cream Vendor
- Lady Goat
- Mrs. Vandersnout
- Old Monkey
- Team Sonic
- Walrus Male
- Sonic Boom World
It is a hot day on Seaside Island, and Team Sonic is trying to keep it cool in Tails' House. Amy tries using a small fan, but it malfunctions. Sonic then suggests using the Tailsmobile's propeller for a fan. When it is turned on, the wind is so powerful that everyone gets whisked into the air and float around. Sonic is able to turn it off, and the others want to do it again. Over at Eggman's lair, Orbot and Cubot use fan palm branches for to create the wind effect for Dr. Eggman. While Eggman still finds the heat dreadful, he refuses to turn on the air conditioner since his electric bill is already sky-high. Orbot then suggests using solar power, which Eggman agrees to. After Orbot and Cubot install solar panels, Eggman discovers he is generating more power than he needs. Eggman thinks of what he should do with the spare power and decides to use it to super-charge his robots for an attack on Seaside Island.
In the Village Center, Team Sonic is walking through the heat when Knuckles sees an ice cream cart, but it turns out to be a mirage. A real ice cream cart soon shows up, but just when everyone is about to eat, their ice cream melts. Eggman's robots then show up, and Team Sonic takes care of them. At the same time at Meh Burger, Admiral Beaverton and Lady Walrus are celebrating Professor Cluckins who has been elected as the newest board member of their Archipelago Homeowners Association. Amidst this, a Crab Bot from Team Sonic's battle lands on their table and the association examine the damaged robot. Back at the lair, Eggman receives a letter from the association saying that if he does not get rid of all his robots, he will be evicted. Plotting to charm the association, Eggman puts away all his robots and decides to invite the association over for dinner.
On the beach, Team Sonic is listening to the radio when they hear that it is going to rain that night. Later at the lair, the solar panels are struck by lightning, powering up the robots to the point that they go haywire. At the same time, the Archipelago Homeowners Association arrived at Eggman's lair, but during dinner, Eggman struggles to hide his rampaging robots. While he does this, Team Sonic is at Meh Burger when some of the robots show up, only to run around in circles, making the heroes suspicious. Eventually, the association sees the robots and are about to evict Eggman when the doctor traps them in the Electrocage. Luckily, Team Sonic shows up, but when Eggman orders his robots to attack, they do not move. Sonic easily frees the association, but Eggman is able to stay in his lair when he convinces the Homeowners Association that his robots are a form of art. Team Sonic and the Homeowners Association then leave Eggman to get all his robots back to normal. Eggman complains that this will be a long night as Orbot covers his face with souffle.
Title in other languages
|Finnish||Ei robotteja koteihin||No robots to households|
|French||Interdit aux robots||Robots Not Allowed|
|Hungarian||Robotoknak tilos||Robots are not allowed|
|Italian||Divieto di robot||Prohibition of robots|
|Korean||로봇을 숨겨라||Let's Hide the Robots|
|Polish||Robotom wstęp wzbroniony||Robots Not Allowed|
|Russian||Роботы запрещены!||Robots are forbidden!|
|Spanish (Latin America)||No Se Permiten Robots||Robots Are Not Allowed|
- When Team Sonic is whisked into the air, Sticks rescues Amy on a bicycle while saying "I'll get you, my pretties!" This scene is a reference to a scene from The Wizard of Oz, when during the tornado, a lady on a bicycle transforms into the Wicked Witch of the West.
- The way Sticks rides the bicycle with Amy on is a reference to the famous flying scene from E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial.
- The bike Sticks rides uses the same model as Perci's bike from "Fire in a Crowded Workshop".
- All the Bee Bots in this episode have red stripes instead of the usual yellow ones.
- The device Tails uses to scan the Bee Bot uses the same model as the Reverse Polarizer.
- The fake mustache Cubot puts on a Crab Bot is the same one seen in "Dude, Where's My Eggman?".
- The DVD set Sonic Boom: No Robots Allowed borrows this episode's title.
- This episode aired in France as the forty-fifth episode in the series.