Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This location exists primarily or exclusively within the Pre-Super Genesis Wave continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
Northamer was where the former Kingdom of Acorn was established; it also serves as the main region of power for the Eggman Empire. Due to being embroiled in war for over a decade, many of the region's settlements seem to be autonomous to some degree, though many still recognize the Kingdom of Acorn.
- Forbidden Zone
- Roundabout Creek
- Great Canyon
- Great Desert
- Great Forest
- Great Unknown
- Mobian Jungle
- Flicky Islands
- Big Kahuna Island
- Great Continental Bridge
- Feral Forest
- Knothole City (destroyed)
- Leung West (destroyed)
- Mega Central
- Mobotropolis/Robotropolis (destroyed)
- New Megaopolis (destroyed)
- New Mobotropolis
- Oil Ocean Refinery
- Old Megaopolis
- Sand Blast City
- West Robotropolis
- Golden Hive Colony (destroyed)
- Devil's Gulag
- Northamer is based on North America, with the name being a partial portmanteau.
- In the comics' storyline, as Mobius is considered a post-apocalyptic future Earth, Northamer presumably used to be North America.
- Northamer's name was introduced in an entry on the Sonic the Hedgehog comic blog detailing E-102 Gamma's mission to locate and "liberate" the remaining E-100 Series robots of the Eggman Empire.
- While Northamer still exists in the Post-Super Genesis Wave timeline, several of its former regions - such as Mobotropolis, Knothole Village, and other zones originally from Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - have been relocated to Westside Island.