The Options Satellite (オプションサテライト Opushon Sateraito?) is the place where the player can adjust settings in the Wii version of Sonic Colors to their liking. It has four main points of accessing the options: to adjust some of the game's features, the option to view all the game's cutscenes, the option to change one's player profile by change their icon and name, and the option to view worldwide scores on the game's levels.
Indicated by the tools sign, here, the player can change some of the game's features:
- Navigator: The option to turn the Navigator option on and off.
- Sound: The option to switch the voice acting between English and Japanese.
- Text: The option to change the text between English, Deutsch (German), Français (French), Español (Spanish), Itallano (Italian) and Japanese.
- Nintendo GameCube Controller Settings: The option to turn the Rumble feature for 1P and 2P off and on, if the player uses a Nintendo GameCube controller.
- Super Sonic: The option to toggle the Super Sonic feature on and off, unlocked after acquiring all seven Chaos Emeralds and 180 Special Rings.
Indicated by the film strip symbol, here, the player can view all the game's cutscenes unlocked as he/she goes through the story.
Indicated by the word "Mii", here, the player has two choices:
- Change Mii or Icon: The player can select his or her icon ranging from Sonic, Tails, Dr. Eggman, Cubot, Orbot, and Yacker or their Miis.
- Change Name: The player can change their player name.
Indicated by the "Wii" symbol, here, the player can use the Wii's Nintendo Wi-Fi connection to compare scores from all around the world in three categories: "Local, Top 20, and Friends". One can do this with the scores from all Acts and bosses from Tropical Resort, Sweet Mountain, Starlight Carnival, Planet Wisp, Aquarium Park, Asteroid Coaster and Terminal Velocity along with the scores from Game Land and Challenge Mode.