|This character exists primarily or exclusively within the Sonic Boom continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
Orbot is an antagonist in the Sonic Boom series. He is a robot created by Dr. Eggman and the finalized model in the Orbot Series. One of Eggman's service robots, he assists the doctor in his various schemes for world domination and the destruction of Team Sonic, alongside his partner Cubot.
Orbot is virtually identical to his game counterpart. He is a diminutive robot with a round head composed of a semispherical red cap with a smaller black semisphere under it for a lower face. His lower face can separate to reveal a light blue cover, representing his mouth, and he has two grey-framed and pupil-less light blue eyes. He has also a black ball joint for a chest and red gloves for hands. His arms and back consist each of two thin grey bars that are joined by a black and red ball joint. His lower body is a small back semisphere with a grey inside and a ball joint connecting it to his back.
Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice
In Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice, Orbot and Cubot worried that Dr. Eggman's new miner mech, D-Fekt, would replace them when Eggman introduced him. As such, they were relieved when D-Fekt failed his testrun and were relegated to lesser tasks. Orbot later came with Eggman and Cubot to Eggman's Ragnium mine on Ragna Rock when Team Sonic invaded it. Although ordered to destroy the heroes, Orbot and Cubot disappeared from the scene when D-Fekt's newly-unveiled magnetic powers destroyed the mine.
While residing in Eggman's lair, Orbot, Cubot and Dr. Eggman learned that Sonic was seeking a new sidekick. As Orbot voiced his opinions on Sonic's demands, he was silenced by Eggman. Orbot and Cubot later joined Eggman's plan to exhaust Sonic and Tails for Obliterator Bot. Tricking the heroes into letting them stay at Tails' House, Orbot, Cubot and Eggman tired them out with obnoxious behavior. However, Eggman's plan backfired when Obliterator destroyed his lair instead, since Orbot and Cubot had not worked out the robot's kinks. The robot duo soon after saw Amy attempt therapy on Eggman.
When Eggman planned to use Tails' robot UT, Orbot and Cubot secretly replaced the real UT with a duplicate made by Eggman to break Team Sonic apart. As Tails offered to become Eggman's assistant in exchange for UT's release, Orbot was assigned to draw up a job contract, only for Tails to have been rescued when he was done. On a mission to get Eggman mechanical parts, Orbot and Cubot robbed the DangerCo Deadly Equipment Warehouse. As Team Sonic arrived, the duo had their Bee Bots distract them while they escaped with their loot, with a little help from Buster who halted Sonic.
While helping Eggman with his mail, Orbot and Cubot learned their lair was considered to be featured in Modern Lair Magazine, and were assigned to tidy it up. When that was not enough, Eggman assigned Amy to redecorate the lair, with Orbot and Cubot serving as her workers and decorations, earning them the approval of the evaluator. After Eggman imprisoned Amy, Orbot watched as Team Sonic ravaged the lair when rescuing Amy, costing the lair its spot in the magazine. When Eggman made Dave an intern in the lair, Orbot and Cubot feared Dave's enthusiasm would make them look bad. Orbot later found Cubot, having been dismantled by Dave. Since Eggman did not care, Orbot took Cubot to Tails to have him fixed. After Eggman fired Dave, Orbot and Cubot got their old jobs back.
During Eggman's work, Orbot and Cubot fearfully watched the doctor create Evil Cookies to turn Sonic evil with. When the plan backfired when Tails, Knuckles, Amy and Sticks ate the cookies instead, Orbot and Cubot would suffer under both the evil heroes and Eggman when the latter made the former his new allies. As such, they sought Sonic's help, who cured his team.
Upon Orbot and Cubot's urging to improve their moral with a surprise party, Eggman had them set one up before erasing their memory files so the party could still be a surprise. When the amnesiac Orbot and Cubot recovered, however, they could not find Eggman. After asking Sonic and around town, it looked like Eggman had been arrested, so Orbot had them try earning bailout money. After several attempts (during which they lost the Eggmobile to T.W. Barker), they broke into the jail, but discovered the inmate was actually Willy Walrus, who told the duo where to find Eggman. At that scene, however, they came to the conclusion that Eggman had been killed by his own Disintegrator Ray and went home mourning, where Eggman surprised them with their party and explained his absence and what had happened. As a demonstration, Orbot and Cubot had their memories erased again and could thus not tell Eggman where the Eggmobile was.
As Eggman pulled out his schemes with Cowbot, Orbot and Cubot were confined to the lair. They eventually came out as Eggman's scheme failed, where they tried eating some marshmallows, only to short-circuit. When Orbot joined a laser tag exercise with Eggman and his minions, Orbot noticed the luck balance of the universe had tipped in Eggman's favor when Eggman won. With Eggman invincible with his luck, Orbot and Cubot helped him invade Seaside Island with the Mega. All went well, as even Team Sonic was unable to stop them, until Knuckles, who suffered from bad luck, caused the Mega to self-destruct when he joined them, forcing Orbot, Eggman and Cubot to retreat.
Accompanying Eggman to seize a meteor from Sonic, only for them to get knocked out, Orbot and Cubot brought Eggman home, where he claimed to be Sonic, having swapped bodies with Eggman due to the meteor. Not believing him entirely, the robot duo accompanied Sonic to Sonic's Shack where Team Sonic beat him up. Orbot and Cubot regrouped with Sonic and soon returned with their robot army. When Tails arrived though, Orbot and Cubot learned that Sonic and Eggman actually had switched bodies, a process which was soon reversed. When Eggman recovered from a slump, Orbot witnessed his master loose all motivation when he found himself unable to make choices. While Orbot could do nothing to get Eggman back in the game, Team Sonic ultimately did.
While Orbot saw Eggman play a video game, they got the news that Tails had joined the Lightning Bolt Society, something which Eggman set out to foil. Having brought back Eggman after his latest defeat, Orbot and Cubot helped him sue Sonic under the pretense that Sonic needlessly broke Eggman's neck. With Orbot providing false evidence for Eggman's case, Eggman almost won, but was foiled by Amy. Amidst Eggman's scheme to control the Village's technology with his Eggman's Tomato Sauce cans, Orbot and Cubot joined Eggman at his interview on the Comedy Chimp Show where Eggman's plan was soon after foiled by Team Sonic. On the morning of the Egg Tank's launch, Orbot enthusiastically provided Eggman's breakfast. When Eggman later created a time loop that made the day repeat itself, Orbot and everyone else (except Eggman) remained oblivious to it. As Eggman worked on this problem, Orbot would help him several times. On the day after the loop was broken, Orbot was embraced by a joyful Eggman.
Orbot and Cubot later got sent out by Eggman, who joined them in the Eggmobile, to capture a Granifier Giganticus for Eggman. At the scene, Orbot deployed Bee Bots to capture the giant, but it failed, and Sonic, who protected "Rocky", turned their badniks against them. Retreating, Orbot and Cubot joined Eggman in his meditation garden, until Team Sonic came with Rocky, whom they got to fall sleep in the garden to horrid music, which Orbot had to accept or Rocky would go on a rampage. During a skirmish with Team Sonic, Cubot and Orbot saw Eggman get stuck inside Buddy Buddy Temple with Sonic. Free to pursue their own interests, the robots deserted Eggman, but found their freedom overwhelming and returned to the temple and Team Sonic for help. There, the duo and Team Sonic fell into the temple as its underground tunnels caved in, where they found Sonic and Eggman. Using an escape route, the two enemies got everyone out to safety. Orbot and Cubot then happily reunited with Eggman before leaving with him.
On a rough day for Orbot, he and Cubot got fed up with Eggman's callousness while he chatted with his new online friend, Nominatus (a computer virus) and left to be friends with Team Sonic. Moving in with Tails after proving their defection, the duo fought over a laptop game from Tails until they saw the laptop's surveillance had caught Nominatus taking over Eggman's system and robots for his agenda to destroy all life forms. Orbot and Cubot tried warning Eggman, but were too late, and they fled with Eggman to Team Sonic when Nominatus sent their robots after them. While the heroes covered them, Orbot and Cubot were sent into cyberspace to stop Nominatus, where they destroyed him by demonstrating too much stupidity for him to process. In the aftermath, Orbot and Cubot returned to Eggman and his lair. Sometime later, Orbot was with Eggman and Cubot in their lair when it was hit by an Eggman missile launched by Amy and Sticks.
When learning of Team Sonic's activities from Fly Bot, Orbot came with Eggman to destroy the heroes, only for Eggman to fall for a prank Team Sonic had lured him into by messing with Fly Bot. With Eggman swearing off technology and his lair, Orbot and Cubot were left to do Eggman's labor. When Sonic came to them as the island got attacked by Eggman's missiles and robots, Orbot revealed by accessing Eggman's computer that the Lightning Bolt Society was behind this, having seized Eggman's lair. Orbot and Cubot were shortly after shut down remotely by the Lightning Bolt Society, so Eggman helped Team Sonic stop the group, and restarted Orbot and Cubot in time to help reestablish their lair. When Eggman became co-owner of Chez Amy, Orbot and Cubot served as the kitchen staff until Eggman had his Badniks tear the establishment down.
When the unpicked trash at the lair pilled up, Orbot and Cubot were made the target of Eggman's frustrations before he went to city hall. As Eggman later got control of the Village with the mayor's approval stamp, Orbot were summoned, this time riding Stuffer Bot, to find a form Eggman needed to pass a law. However, Orbot was knocked out by Knuckles and the stamp got destroyed. As Eggman plotted to enslave the villagers with a hypnotizing movie, Orbot served as camera man and make-up artist during the filming. When Eggman needed Sonic to battle Drill Bot for a scene, Orbot and Cubot tricked Sonic to participate by lying that Eggman was mining metal for new robots which would make them obsolete. At the showcase of the movie though, Orbot told Eggman that he forgot to install his mind-enslaver device, so he and Cubot joined Eggman in watching their movie alone after everyone left.
Orbot later joined two of Eggman's attacks which were both foiled by Team Sonic. Later spying on the Lightning Bolt Society and heard that Sonic had retired and that Team Sonic was out of town, Orbot and Cubot proposed an attack, but Eggman insisted on waiting for the right time to strike. Eventually, Orbot, Eggman and Cubot launched a sneak attack on Sonic with the Eggmobile while he was busy handling a sheep stampede. However, their attempt was ruined when Mike warned Sonic, who used the Eggmobile's weapon to herd the sheep before defeating the trio.
As Orbot and Cubot were sent out to find renegade robots who were stealing Eggman's tools, they learned it was the Cubot prototypes when they found them. As the prototypes revealed they needed to fix Cutebot, Orbot and Cubot brought in Sonic and Tails for aid. However, Orbot had to return alone when Cubot chose to stay with his prototypes. When Orbot reported back though, he was probed by Eggman for the prototypes' location so he could destroy them. During the attack, Orbot got Cubot to come back by lying that Eggman missed him. After Eggman's attacked failed due to Sonic, Tails and in part Cubot, Orbot welcomed his partner home as they resumed their labor. While later hanging out in the lair, Orbot and Cubot had a suspicion something was missing, not realizing Eggman had been kidnapped.
On New Year's Eve, Orbot and Cubot tried cheering up Eggman with a New Year's Eve party, who was moping over not getting one decisive victory over Sonic this year, but with no success. When Orbot presented his slow-cooked roast though, Eggman had the idea of building a Slow Motion Machine to get more time to beat Sonic, and Orbot saw him harness his slow cooker's power source (at the cost of his roast). Orbot later accompanied Eggman to the auditions for Bro-Down Showdown where he posed as Eggman's game show partner for an elaborate scheme. As planned, Orbot was discarded in favor of Eggman partnering up with Sonic. Another time, when Eggman framed Sonic for thievery, Orbot and Cubot would take tourists on tours around their lair, showing them the scene where Sonic supposedly stole Eggman's Particle Accelerator. During a heat wave where they fanned Eggman, Orbot inspired Eggman to use solar power, who then made him and Cubot install solar panels at the lair, much to their chagrin. When the Archipelago Homeowners Association noticed that Eggman was illegally housing robots, Orbot was hidden during the group's visit so Eggman could avoid eviction. However, a remote power overload during a storm made Orbot go haywire and complicate Eggman's evening.
Coming to Puppy Con (where Eggman tried trading them), Orbot and Cubot masqueraded as the Lightning Bolt Society as they caused a rockslide to distract everyone while Eggman stole a game piece. However, Eggman returned his loot. Orbot and Cubot later came with Eggman on a raid of a toy-and-game factory where they commentated on Eggman's fight with Team Sonic, which the latter won. They repeated this for the parties' next fight which had a similar result. When Eggman then moped over Team Sonic having received an award, Orbot encouraged Eggman to get his own.
When Eggman assembled Team Eggman from the local villains, Orbot helped the group prepare to battle Team Sonic. Though the villains lost to the heroes, Orbot and Cubot enjoyed the adventure that came out of it and looked forward to what would come next.
The Big Boom
When Dr. Eggman was having his breakfast served in his lair, Orbot answered the door when someone was calling. There, Orbot met Knuckles who wanted to join the doctor. With their new ally, Orbot accompanied Eggman on his attack on Seaside Island where he helped stow away Sonic, Tails, Amy and Sticks in the Big Boy mech's cargo hold with Cubot after Knuckles and Eggman had encaged them. On their way to attack the Village however, Orbot, Eggman and Cubot were betrayed by Knuckles who threw Orbot and Cubot away when they tried to protect Eggman. The duo later asked Team Sonic for a lift home after Eggman was beaten, to which Knuckles complied to by throwing them out to Eggman as he retreated.
Back in the lair, Orbot and Cubot were assigned to repair the Big Boy. There, Orbot found Cubot inside the Big Boy, fooling around with Amy's Hammer which had been stuck. Orbot insisted they gave the hammer to Eggman, but when Cubot refused to hand it over, they began fighting over it, which Orbot quickly wanted for himself too. However, their fight trashed the Big Boy as it took off, and when they lost the grip on Amy's Hammer, it ricocheted away while making the Big Boy fall apart. The robots soon found Eggman amongst the parts and tried explaining themselves. After repairing and upgrading the Big Boy again, Orbot and Cubot accompanied Eggman as he went out for his appointed battle with Team Sonic. While fighting, Eggman contemplated on going home after several humiliations, until Orbot restored his resolve. However, Sticks used the Rock of Justice on the Big Boy which ricocheted into the mech and destroyed it from the inside. Orbot therefore retreated back to the lair with Eggman and Cubot, where Eggman revealed to him that he had another creation ready for Team Sonic.
Boom Shaka-laka and Worlds Unite
As Eggman sought to get the villagers' trust for future schemes, Orbot provided the doctor with several suggestions which culminated in the Eggtoberfest meant to buy the villagers' trust with. Though Orbot helped Eggman run the Eggtoberfest, the carnival was laid to waste when Eggman unleashed his army on the villagers which was stopped by Team Sonic. With Eggman's plan ruined, Orbot tried cheering him up. A short while later, when Eggman enacted his scheme to get Team Sonic's bio-data for Project Hodge Podge during the Go-kart Pan-island Grand Prix, Orbot and Cubot joined as participants to aid Eggman. In the race, Orbot tried running Tails off the road with Cubot, but the duo ended up hitting each other. They quickly started fighting over who was at fault, which made them crash while their master lost the race to Sonic despite getting his data.
Shortly after the race, Orbot and Cubot got back to Eggman's lair where they met Team Sticks and the Maverick Hunters and tried to make them leave. Threatened into submission by Zero, they agreed to help them by using a machine made by Eggman to create a Genesis Portal to their destination. The duo's encounter with the group would be erased when Xander Payne rewrote history.
In the weeks that followed Orbot's assistance with Eggman's Mebot, he and Cubot brought the doctor a gorilla he had ordered. However, Orbot snuck away when the gorilla went berserk until Sonic took care of it. To Orbot's frustration though, Eggman had him later order another gorilla. Orbot continued to wait on Eggman, until the new gorilla arrived, whom beat up Eggman as well, while Orbot watched.
Orbot is the described as the "stiffbot" of him and Cubot, and has a polished demeanor which goes along with his smooth surface. While not perfect of character, he is loyal by default, though he will only obey orders after being threatened as dictated by his programming. He speaks calmly, formally, and without a filter. He is honest to a fault and offers unsolicited, withering assessments of his master. Supposedly, he is also a natural raconteur.
At his core, Orbot is a mindless servant. While capable of pursuing his own interests, Orbot is unable to be alone as he is extremely dependent on others, and having total freedom overwhelms him with anxiety over the concept of choosing for himself. Supposedly, Orbot also has "Bot-holm syndrome" which makes him ultimately agree with anything Eggman says.
Powers and abilities
Orbot is equipped with a number of additional functions. His mouth works as either a paper shredder for shredding letters or a juicer for making drinks, his eyes double as both flashlights and movie projectors, and he has a button on his back that can erase up to a day worth of memory files. He is also connected to Eggman's computer, allowing him to access various forms of data in their lair remotely.
Orbot is one of the closest things Dr. Eggman has to a friend. While Orbot tries to earn the doctor's respect as much as possible, he gets noting but terrible treatment in return. In turn, Orbot has a subtle, but noticeable dislike of Eggman, going as far as to celebrate his liberation from him when Eggman was incapacitated and enjoying playing pranks on him. In spite of this, Orbot depends on Eggman as he cannot cope with being on his own and does genuinely care about him, having wept when he thought he was dead and embraced him caringly on a few occasions. He also dislikes to see Eggman emotionally in the dumps and will offer him unwaveringly moral support.
While Orbot is loyal to Eggman, it is not absolutely; as put by himself, he is only "mostly-loyal" to the doctor. As such, he has been known to go behind Eggman's back to seek out Sonic's aid when Eggman becomes too much or keep things he should hand over to Eggman. He also has a tendency to say things Eggman wishes not to hear, even in front of Team Sonic, and offers true, unspoken judgements of him. Nevertheless, Orbot is very much afraid of Eggman's wrath and would rather face Knuckles in a fight.
Cubot is Orbot's companion in the service of Dr. Eggman. Despite their conflicting personalities, they are an inseparable pair. Between them, Orbot usually has his patience tested by Cubot's stupidity to the point where he will lash out at him, and is often the one who has to take charge of him. Regardless, this does not damage their relationship very much as Orbot has come to expect this behavior for Cubot and so always forgives his mess-ups. Orbot also deeply cares for Cubot's well-being as he was horrified when he found him disassembled by Dave and was determined to put him back together.
- Team Sonic
- Dave the Intern
- The official artwork used for Orbot is the same as the one for his main series counterpart in Sonic Colors.
- Orbot is no. 347 on Dr. Eggman's ranking list.
- Along with Cubot, Orbot did not have any design changes for the Sonic Boom franchise.
- Orbot's startup sounds resemble Microsoft Windows sounds.
- Orbot makes a small appearance in Sonic Boom Link 'N Smash!.
- ↑ Doctor MK (25 February 2014). Sonic Boom Behind the Scenes: English VAs, Orbot & Cubot Confirmed. Retrieved on 5 March 2014.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Moarbes, Charles-Henri (29 August 2015). "Bro-Down Showdown". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 41. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Grenier, Benoit (24 July 2015). "Beyond the Valley of the Cubots". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 36. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Banker, Mark; Lieblich, Doug (8 November 2014). "The Sidekick". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 1. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Lieblich, Doug (8 November 2014). "Can an Evil Genius Crash on Your Couch for a Few Days?". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 2. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Polsky, Dave (15 November 2014). "Translate This". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 3. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Trueheart, Eric (15 November 2014). "Buster". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 4. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Watson, Mitch (22 November 2014). "Fortress of Squalitude". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 6. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 Banker, Mark; Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (29 November 2014). "Double Doomsday". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 7. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Derrien, Jean-Christophe; Liemt, Romain Van (6 December 2014). "Eggheads". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 8. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 11.2 Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (24 January 2015). "Dude, Where's My Eggman?". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 10. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Pugsley, Tom; Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (31 January 2015). "Cowbot". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 11. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 Polsky, Dave (14 February 2015). "Unlucky Knuckles". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 13. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 14.2 Van Liemt, Romain; Derrien, Christophe (21 February 2015). "The Meteor". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 14. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (28 February 2015). "Aim Low". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 15. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Milano, Dan (7 March 2015). "How to Succeed in Evil Without Really Trying". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 16. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 Harrison, Reid (14 March 2015). "Don't Judge Me". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 17. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (21 March 2015). "Dr. Eggman's Tomato Sauce". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 18. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 19.0 19.1 Sellner, Joelle (4 April 2015). "Hedgehog Day". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 20. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Tuber, Douglas; Maile, Tim (11 April 2015). "Sleeping Giant". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 21. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 21.0 21.1 21.2 21.3 21.4 Lieblich, Doug (18 April 2015). "The Curse of Buddy Buddy Temple". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 22. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Raut-Siezac, Natalys (25 April 2015). "Let's Play Musical Friends". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 23. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (9 May 2015). "Into the Wilderness". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 25. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 24.0 24.1 24.2 Harrison, Reed (16 May 2015). "Eggman Unplugged". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 26. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (13 July 2015). "Chez Amy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 27. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (20 July 2015). "Mayor Knuckles". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 32. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Freiberger, Sam (21 July 2015). "Eggman the Auteur". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 33. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (22 July 2015). "Just a Guy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 34. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (1 August 2015). "Next Top Villain". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 37. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (8 August 2015). "New Year's Retribution". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 38. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 31.0 31.1 Harrison, Reid (19 September 2015). "It Wasn't Me, It Was the One-Armed Hedgehog". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 44. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 32.0 32.1 Freiberger, Sam; Crede, Phaea; Shatraw, Justin (3 October 2015). "No Robots Allowed". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 46. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (10 October 2015). "Fuzzy Puppy Buddies". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 47. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (17 October 2015). "Designated Heroes". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 48. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harisson, Reid (24 October 2015). "Role Models". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 49. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (14 November 2015). "It Takes a Village to Defeat a Hedgehog". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 52. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Sonic Boom #1, "Getting a Little Boulder Part One of... Er... One"
- ↑ 38.0 38.1 38.2 Sonic Boom #2, "Knuckleduster"
- ↑ 39.0 39.1 39.2 39.3 Sonic Boom #3, "Hammer Spaced"
- ↑ 40.0 40.1 Sonic Boom #4, "Sticks and Stones"
- ↑ 41.0 41.1 Sonic Boom #5, "Eggtoberfest!"
- ↑ Sonic Boom #6, "Everybody's Super Sonic Racing Part One"
- ↑ Sonic Boom #7, "Everybody's Super Sonic Racing Part 2"
- ↑ Sonic Boom #8, "Worlds Unite Part Two: Broken Heroes"
- ↑ Mega Man #52, "Worlds Unite Part Twelve: Last Rights"
- ↑ Sonic Boom #11, "Eggman Gets a Gorilla"
- ↑ Sonic Boom #11, "True Stories"
- ↑ 48.0 48.1 48.2 48.3 48.4 48.5 SONIC BOOM. Characters: Orbot & Cubot. Retrieved on 25 July 2014.