|This article is about a subject in the real world.|
Information in this article is about real-life people, companies, and objects, and does not relate to the in-universe Sonic series.
Patrick "Spaz" Spaziante is a comic book artist who is a regular contributor to the Sonic the Hedgehog comics and their spin-offs published by Archie Comics, along with illustrating other comics, including Archie's Mega Man comic series. His first Sonic work was the interior art for the story "The Mirror Zone" in the Sonic the Hedgehog In Your Face!.
Spaziante is the longest running artist for the Sonic comic series published by Archie Comics, as well as one of the most prolific. His contributions have been mostly cover art, although he has occasionally done interior art (mostly in the earlier days of the series). Spaziante's work has been praised by fans, particularly for how detailed and in line with with official artwork his work tends to be.
- Spaz has illustrated the cover of every Sonic the Hedgehog milestone issue, starting with Sonic the Hedgehog #25.
- Spaziante often signs his work with his pen name, "Spaz" (derived from the first part of his surname, and a play on the shorter term for the word "spastic").
- Patrick Spaziante's website
- Patrick Spaziante at Mobius Encyclopaedia, the Archie Sonic wiki
- Patrick Spaziante at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia