The Pink Cabriolet is Amy Rose's car in Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing and Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed. It is one of the vehicles in the game that has balanced stats. This is Amy's second car like this: Amy has owned first Breeze featured in the Sonic Drift series and in Sonic R that can hover over water.
The car looks like a Volkswagen or a Citroën 2CV and almost like Breeze, with noticeable features like the cartoonish headlights and and classic styling but is two shades of pink, has ear-like mirrors, (a tribute to her love interest) a tampo that has two hearts and has her name on it, a pink tire cover that has the same tampo and a green license plate with the words "AMY ROSE" on it.
As a boat, it becomes a hovercraft, with two fans instead of one. It resembles a Bumper Car hover kart from Sonic Adventure but more like a conventional hovercraft. As a plane it sprouts four jet turbines from the wheels and reveals a small jet booster. The plane form looks like the hovercraft form of Amy's car in Sonic R when it was used to cross the water.
In other media
In the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series and its spin-offs published by Archie Comics, the Pink Cabriolet was piloted by Amy during her and Knuckles's trip to Westside Island. In this media, the vehicle more closely resembles its appearance in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.
- It is one of only a few vehicles in Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing with doors on it.
- In Transformed, depending on the vehicle mode, the head lights are in different positions. In the car, they're fully open. In the plane, they're half-open. Finally, in the boat, they are fully closed.
- In Transformed, the Cabriolet contains speakers on both sides of Amy's seat.
- Amy's previous car, the Breeze, could have been an inspriation to this vehicle.
- In transformed the Pink Cabriolet is the one of a few vehicles to have it's transformed modes based on items relating to the characters past.