A pink Board type Extreme Gear. Amy's personal Extreme Gear.
The Pink Rose (ピンクローズ Pinkurōzu?) is a recurring Board type Extreme Gear in the Sonic Riders series. It is Amy Rose's character Extreme Gear, exclusively for her, meaning only she can use it, and her default Extreme Gear.
Its design in this game is that of a basic board with smooth corners and an exhaust port in the rear that is shaped like a heart. The Pink Rose itself is decorated with different color schemes that makes up layers from its outer borders and inward; on the outer layer/edges it is colored in a shade of light pink, the middle layer is colored yellow, and its innermost layer and exhaust port is colored in a darker shade of pink.
As a default character Extreme Gear, the Pink Rose has well-balanced stats all across the board, making it a easy-go-to Extreme Gear for the beginner.
Sonic Riders: Zero GravityEdit
The Pink Rose made a return in Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity, this time as the newest model from Accevice Corp, but re-tuned especially for Amy with specs to make it surperior to those models that could be bought in the stores. Just like in Sonic Riders, the Pink Rose is one of the Extreme Gears available in game by default.
In this game, the Pink Rose was given a redesign, where it was made more bulky, with two heart shaped exhaust ports on the rear, and was given a color scheme of primarily pink and white.
|Dash||█ █ █ ░ ░ ░|
|Limit||█ █ █ █ ░ ░|
|Power||█ █ █ ░ ░ ░|
|Curve||█ █ █ ░ ░ ░|
- Max Speed UP: Increases the Pink Rose's top speed.
- Grind: Lets the Pink Rose grind on rails.
- GP Gauge UP: Increases the Pink Rose's GP gauge by 25 points.
Sonic Free RidersEdit
The Pink Rose made another reappearance in Sonic Free Riders, where it was the lastest model from Accelovice, and been tuned just for Amy, making it a unique Extreme Gear model in its own right. In this game, the Pink Rose becomes available, alongside Team Rose's and Team Dark's story, when completing Team Heroes's and Team Babylon's stories.
Like in Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity, the Pink Rose recieved a new design in this game. It appearance returned to having more board-like proportions with a light pink and grey color scheme with red and yellow markings.
- The Pink Rose's name is derived from the color of Amy's fur and quills, and her surname.
- In every game in which it has appeared, the Pink Rose can be used to grind.
- In French, Amy's gear name would translate as "Pink Pink", due to the fact that "rose" is the French word for "pink".
- All version of the Pink Rose are made by producer and purposely remodeled for Amy's personal use to be better then the average model.