|This group exists primarily or exclusively within the Sonic X continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
New World Saga
The Police officers come when Sonic arrives in their dimension. They attempt to capture him and take him to the station, but Sonic resists. So the police try various attempts to capture him. The attempts failed, so they try to put up a roadblock, but Sonic jumps over the whole roadblock. Eventually, they call in Sam Speed and the Speed Team to catch Sonic.
The chief of police orders the officers to shoot E-23 Missile Wrist then a officer throws fire on the robot with a flame-thrower and then the police chief tries to demand Dr. Eggman to surrender but Missile Wrist fires his grapple rocket into one of the police cars and the chief has to summon the mayor of Station Square to try and negotiate with Eggman. It fails: Missile Wrist shoots a building, covering the officers, the Mayor, and police chief with dust and debris.
Mister Stewart calls the police telling them a robot is holding his students hostage. A officer gets onto it and meets Mister Stewart in front of the school gate. He sees that the robot is getting along with the students and that there is no need to arrest him. Mister Stewart grabs his hamburger and the officer attempts to arrest the man by chasing him. Later on, Mister Stewart eats the officer's hamburger and he chases him attempting to get it back.
The helicopters and police cars arrive with G.U.N. robots at the scene and arrest Sonic.
Egg Moon Saga
The Police officers try to arrest Sonic, but fail.
- The Police officers are also appeared in Sonic Adventure, where they attempt to shoot at a liquid creature.
- ↑ Masaki, Hiro (23 August 2003). "Chaos Control Freaks". Sonic X. Season 1. Episode 1.
- ↑ Masaki, Hiro (20 September 2003). "Missile Wrist Rampage". Sonic X. Season 1. Episode 3.
- ↑ Urasawa, Yoshio (11 October 2003). "Techno-Teacher". Sonic X. Season 1. Episode 6.
- ↑ Shiraishi, Masahiko (6 November 2004). "Shadow Knows". Sonic X. Season 2. Episode 34.
- ↑ Masaki, Hiro (18 December 2004). "Sunblock Solution". Sonic X. Season 2. Episode 40.
- ↑ Masaki, Hiro; Houjou, Chinatsu (19 February 2005). "Prize Fights". Sonic X. Season 2. Episode 45.