|This character exists primarily or exclusively within the Sonic X continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
New World Saga
During a flight, the President was first wary of Earth's new guests: Sonic the Hedgehog, his friends and in particular, Dr. Eggman. The President was intent on capturing all of the guests but his advisor assured that the situation was under control with agents appointed to those tasks.Eventually, he viewed Dr. Eggman as a growing threat to the nation and during a meeting with his supervisors, he requested that the military should take action and launch an attack at Dr. Eggman. However, his Chairman pointed out that the task would not be simple due to the doctor's advanced technical level of his robots. The President's advisor then asked the President if he should consider asking Sonic seeing that he is their best hope of defeating Dr. Eggman and the President accepted. Later during the day, he met Rouge the Bat and offered her full amnesty from her thefts if she worked for him.
In preparation for the attack, the President held a meeting with his military advisors and discussed tactics in order to bring down Dr. Eggman's base while sending Jerome to the Thorndyke Mansion to ask for Sonic's assistance, though the latter failed, meaning that they were on their own to stop Dr. Eggman. He then broadcasted the military's attack to the public.
Chaos Emerald Saga
To celebrate their victory over the defeat of Dr. Eggman, the President followed Wise's suggestion of inviting Sonic, his friends and the media reporters and photographers to a party at the White House. Although Sonic himself did not show up until much later into the party, the President was not bothered a lot by this and was glad to finally shake hands with Sonic when the latter arrived and joined in the laughter when he saw the media outlet fallen asleep.
Egg Moon Saga
In "Prize Fights", the President announces and participates in the Chaos Emerald Martial Arts Mash-Up. He fought the "Black Knight" in the first round of the tournament, but his secretary threw a towel on him to give up.
The President arrived at the Thorndyke Mansion to congratulate Sonic for his heroic efforts in foiling Dr. Eggman's bank robbery a week ago. He then asked Sonic to undertake a very important mission to investigate a sunken shipwreck that government researchers suspected that an energy signature similar to a Chaos Emerald was detected there for him to which he accepts.
- His appearance is a mixture of both the 43rd President of the United States, George W. Bush, and the 37th President of the United States Richard Nixon.
- ↑ Masaki, Hiro; Houjou, Chinatsu (19 February 2005). "Prize Fights". Sonic X. Season 2. Episode 45.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Masaki, Hiro (16 November 2003). "Project: Shadow (Japanese version)". Sonic X. Season 2. Episode 1.
- ↑ Masaki, Hiro (27 September 2003). "Chaos Emerald Chaos". Sonic X. Season 1. Episode 4.
- ↑ Masaki, Hiro (15 November 2003). "Fly Spy". Sonic X. Season 1. Episode 11.
- ↑ Masaki, Hiro (22 November 2003). "Beating Eggman, Part 1". Sonic X. Season 1. Episode 12.
- ↑ Urasawa, Yoshio (6 December 2003). "That's What Friends Are For". Sonic X. Season 1. Episode 14.
- ↑ Sonic X #2, "Savings and Groan"