|This character exists primarily or exclusively within the Sonic Boom continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
Professor Cluckins is a character that appears in the Sonic Boom television series. He is an anthropomorphic rodent and a high-class professor residing on Seaside Island. He is also the newest board member of the Archipelago Homeowners Association.
Professor Cluckins is a humanoid rodent at the same height as Admiral Beaverton. He has grey fur with several light grey-tipped quills on the back of his head, a round torso with relatively short legs and thin arms, a thin tail and blue eyes. In addition, he has a medium-long muzzle covered in grey fur, a black nose similar to Sonic's, a grey mustache, small round ears on top of his head, and large front teeth. As attire, he wears a monocle over his right eye, a tan plaid shirt with black buttons and a red pocket square, a white collar with a red bowtie, white gloves and brown shoes with tan socks.
Professor Cluckins was among the guests invited to the Awardy Awards, where he and Admiral Beaverton met Knuckles whom they befriended over the echidna's honesty. At the height of the evening, Cluckins fled with the others guests as Dr. Eggman attacked with his robots when he did not win the award. However, he returned with Beaverton to save Knuckles from a bad hit. After Team Sonic defeated Eggman, Cluckins said goodbye to Knuckles.
During the "battle of the buns" between Chez Amy and Meh Burger, Cluckins would visit the former for a meal. He would later come to the New Year's Eve party held in the Village Center where he got to hang out with his friends just before Eggman launched his Slow Motion Machine. Another time, Cluckins came to the Bro-Down Showdown auditions with Beaverton, but was rejected by Dixon for being "too out of touch with the common man." When the Robot Battle Royale arrived, Cluckins came to watch the tournament. There, he saw Eggman steal Tails' Hypno-bot at the end.
Having been elected to the board of the Archipelago Homeowners Association, Cluckins was celebrating his new status with his group when they noticed on a Crab Bot that Eggman housed robots in his lair. Since this violated regulation, they threatened him with eviction. Cluckins and the association were later invited for dinner at Eggman's, who wanted to prove he had no robots. However, the group noticed Eggman's robots despite his efforts, and were thus imprisoned by Eggman until Team Sonic freed them. Afterwards, Cluckins and his group let Eggman go when he convinced them his robots were art, which was permitted.
Though referred to as a "windbag" and living amongst the upper class, Professor Cluckins is quite sociable and generally jovial in spite of being out of touch with the common man. He clearly admires honesty and is surprisingly selfless and devoted to his friends since he risked his own well-being to protect Knuckles from harm. However, he can be somewhat snobbish given how dissatisfied he was with holding a celebration at the more humble Meh Burger (although Meh Burger does have mediocre standards). His vocabulary is formal, and he speaks with a cultivated and sophisticated dialect.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Freiberger, Sam; Crede, Phaea; Shatraw, Justin (3 October 2015). "No Robots Allowed". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 46. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Bill Freiberger on Twitter. Twitter (22 December 2015). Retrieved on 22 December 2015. “Alexander Soerensen: What do you call Admiral Beaverton's buddy? / Bill Freiberger: Professor Cluckins.”
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Lieblich, Doug (22 November 2014). "My Fair Sticksy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 5. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (13 July 2015). "Chez Amy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 27. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (8 August 2015). "New Year's Retribution". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 38. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Moarbes, Charles-Henri (29 August 2015). "Bro-Down Showdown". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 41. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Van Liemt, Romain; Grenier, Benoit (26 September 2015). "Robot Battle Royale". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 45. Cartoon Network.