Richard Jacques (born 2 April 1975) is a recurring composer for the Sonic the Hedgehog series ad its spin-offs. He has also worked on other Sega game soundtracks, such as Jet Set Radio. His best known soundtrack work is Headhunter.
- Sonic the Hedgehog series:
- Sonic Boom:
- ↑ UPDATE 2: Alexander Brandon Sonic Boom Wii U Sound Designer, Jacques Music Composer. TSSZ (24 June 2014). Retrieved on 12 October 2016.
- ↑ TSSZ on Twitter. Twitter (12 June 2014). Retrieved on 12 June 2014. “TSSZ: Richard Jacques confirmed on board to compose music for Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal on Nintendo 3DS. More soon.”
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog on Twitter. Twitter (9 June 2015). Retrieved on 9 June 2015. “Sonic the Hedgehog: Actually, Richard Jacques -is- working on the soundtrack for Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice! (Surprise!)”
- Richard Jacques at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia