Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Richard Jacques (born 2 April 1975) is a recurring composer for the Sonic the Hedgehog series ad its spin-offs. He has also worked on other Sega game soundtracks, such as Jet Set Radio. His best known soundtrack work is Headhunter.
- Sonic the Hedgehog series:
- Sonic Boom:
- ↑ UPDATE 2: Alexander Brandon Sonic Boom Wii U Sound Designer, Jacques Music Composer. TSSZ (24 June 2014). Retrieved on 12 October 2016.
- ↑ TSSZ on Twitter. Twitter (12 June 2014). Retrieved on 12 June 2014. “TSSZ: Richard Jacques confirmed on board to compose music for Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal on Nintendo 3DS. More soon.”
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog on Twitter. Twitter (9 June 2015). Retrieved on 9 June 2015. “Sonic the Hedgehog: Actually, Richard Jacques -is- working on the soundtrack for Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice! (Surprise!)”
- Richard Jacques at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia