|This object exists primarily or exclusively within the Post-Super Genesis Wave continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
- For the version of this object before the Super Genesis Wave, see Roboticizer (Pre-Super Genesis Wave).
The Roboticizer is an object that appears in the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series and its spin-offs published by Archie Comics. It is a device created by Professor Charles the Hedgehog for medical aid via the process of roboticization. However, it properties were corrupted and exploited by Dr. Eggman, who used it to turn people into his obedient slaves.
The Roboticizer was created by Sir Charles the Hedgehog, who developed it for medical purposes, although no major breakthroughs were made until after the death of Nikki. Once the prototype was finished, Charles used it to save the life of Bunnie Rabbot after she was gravely injured during the Eggman Invasion.
The Roboticizer was eventually usurped by Dr. Eggman who used it to transform much of the world's population into mindless robotic slaves loyal only to him. However, through unknown means the machine was evidently rendered inoperative. According to Axel the Water Buffalo however, there are rumors that the Roboticizer is again functional.
The Shattered World Crisis
After assisting Dr. Eggman in reclaiming Eggmanland from the Naugus Twins and Witchcarters, Maw the Thylacine returned to his Egg Army unit in Tralius with a new experimental Roboticizer to run tests on.
- The first Roboticizer introduced bears a strong resemblance to the Roboticizer Zavok tried to use on Tails in Sonic Lost World. Also the scene where it appears in is nearly identical to one in Sonic Lost World as well.
- ↑ Sonic Super Digest #9, "Sonic Comic Origins - The Belle in the Machine"
- ↑ Sonic Universe #73, "Spark of Life Part Three"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #259, "The Chase: Part Two"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #266, "Ambushed! Part One"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #253, "Countdown to Chaos Part One: The Builder"
- ↑ Sonic Universe #86, "Eggman's Dozen Finale: Synergizing"