|This character exists primarily or exclusively within the Post-Super Genesis Wave continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
- For the version of this character before the Super Genesis Wave, see Sabina (Pre-Super Genesis Wave).
- Sabina is based on the character from the Sonic the Hedgehog television series.
- While not stated in the comics, head writer Ian Flynn has confirmed that Sabina is Dulcy's mother in the Post-Super Genesis Wave timeline, although the readers "won't be seeing [her] any time soon".
- Given that Dulcy refers to Sabina in the present tense, it stands to reason that, unlike in the Pre-Super Genesis Wave timeline, Sabina is still alive. This would mark the first known of the Super Genesis Wave effectively "resurrecting" a previously deceased character.
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #281, "Wings of Fire Part One: Slow Burn"
- ↑ Ian Flynn on Twitter. Twitter (11 May 2016). Retrieved on 11 May 2016. “ErniePandasTearoom: So there's a pretty good chance Dulcy's unnamed post-SGW mother is in fact Sabina =P / PandasTeaRoom: Yep I would assume that didn't change. Maybe @IanFlynnBKC can confirm. / Ian Flynn: Yup, although we won't be seeing Sabina any time soon.”