|This character exists primarily or exclusively within the Sonic the Comic continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
Sally Acorn is a character that appears in the Sonic the Comic series published by Fleetway Editions. She is a female squirrel and a resident of the Green Hill Zone, and later the Emerald Hill Zone. She has a brother named Tufftee.
When her brother Tufftee found a pair of Sonic's old Power Boots and disappeared while trying to become a hero, Sally went to Sonic and Tails for help. While Sonic tracked Tufftee down in the Marble Zone, Tails stayed behind to comfort Sally. Sally and her brother were soon reunited.
Even after Doctor Robotnik's conquest of Mobius, Sally was seen as a member of the Emerald Hill Folk, helping the group that would later become the Freedom Fighters to protect their Zone, first from the death ray on Robotnik's Space Satellite and later from an evil double of Sonic.
- Unlike the version of Sally Acorn from other continuities (e.g. the Archie Comics series), this version is not a princess. She was based on Ricky, one of the animal friends that was released from inside Badniks in early games of the Sonic the Hedgehog series (as were regular Sonic the Comic characters Porker Lewis and Johnny Lightfoot).
- ↑ Sonic the Comic #1, "Enter: Sonic"; Sonic the Comic #2, "Robofox"
- ↑ Sonic the Comic #3, "Mayhem in the Marble Zone"
- ↑ Sonic the Comic #5, "Lost in the Labyrinth Zone"
- ↑ Sonic the Comic #9, "Back to Reality"
- ↑ Sonic the Comic #11, "Time Racer"
- ↑ Sonic the Comic #13, "Double Trouble"
- ↑ Sonic the Comics #33, "Enter Knuckles," Part 1
- Sally Acorn at the Sonic the Comic Wiki