Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
This track is set in various film studios based in Carnival Town. Throughout the race, Sega's colorful cast of racers speed through the sets of many movie themes, such as pirates, a jungle movie not unlike King Kong, a western set, a city, and even a 50's Sci-Fi set. As they draw closer to the finish line, the racers will boat across an orange lava-like substance.
- One could confuse this track for Sunshine Tour if not for the added water segments.
- This is the second Samba de Amigo course to be set in a studio. The first is Studio Amigo from the DS and Mobile versions of the first game.
- Samba de Amigo characters can be found among the locals in this race course. Bingo, Bongo, Chumba and Wumba can be found within the enclosed movie studio at the beginning, while Linda can be found dancing at the doorway into the outer space/lava section. The two remaining Samba De Amigo characters, Amiga and Rio, are absent.
- The music for this track is a remix of Vamos a Carnaval from Samba de Amigo.
- The "HEY" sample used in the background music is the same one used in "Back 2 Back" from Sonic Rush.