Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Racers begin in the air, flying under a series of arches close to the main structure, but above what looks like parts of a road. Throughout most of the first lap, the racers fly around the main structure, finally transforming right before the start/finish line. For the second lap, racers drive through the ruins of Sky Sanctuary, including parts similar to Sky Sanctuary Act 2 of Sonic Generations. On the third lap, the race returns to the skies as the first lap is retraced.
- This track was revealed by the official Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed website as a background wallpaper.
- This track, unlike most others, starts out on plane mode.
- A few seconds right after beginning, you can see the Death Egg.
- Eggrobos which made their first appearance in Sky Sanctuary Zone, which this track is based on, appear in this race track as both a standard appearance and an obstacle.
- The music for this track is a remix of Sky Sanctuary's original theme, which transitions into Back in Time from Sonic R. The intro music is an techno remix of the title screen music from Sonic & Knuckles.