Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Sewer Search" is the forty-fourth episode of the anime series, Sonic X, as well as the third episode of the Emerl Saga. It first aired on 1 February 2004 and 12 February 2005 in Japan and the United States respectively.
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Cream the Rabbit
- Rouge the Bat
- Christopher Thorndyke
- Chuck Thorndyke
- Mister Stewart
- Doctor Eggman
- Miles "Tails" Prower (Mentioned)
- Amy Rose (Mentioned)
- "Gotta Go Fast" - Opening theme (USA and CAN)
- "Sonic X" - Opening theme (AUS, NZ and UK)
- "Gotta Go Fast" (shortened) - Closing theme
With Eggman on the loose, everyone is searching for him. Mr. Stewart investigates his plan. Cream, Chris, Helen, Danny, Frances and Emerl join Mr. Stewart and goes after Eggman. It's revealed Eggman has a hideout in the sewers. Cream, Chris, Helen, Danny, Frances, Mr. Stewart and Emerl chase Eggman, but they're captured. Meanwhile, Chuck tells Sonic that Cream, Chris and Emerl are gone and Sonic goes to find them. Mr. Stewart frees himself, Cream, Chris, Helen, Danny, Frances and Emerl and try to find the exit. Cream, Chris, Helen, Danny, Frances, Mr. Stewart and Emerl are attacked by Eggman's Egg Spider. Sonic, Rouge, and Topaz arrive to save them. Emerl begins copy Rouge's kick. Emerl frees everyone and they escape from the sewers.
- In the original version, Chris and his friends were talking about where Eggman is, but this was changed to where Sonic ran off to in the English dub.
- The electrical panel that Mr. Stewart plugged his computer into has its warning changed from "CAUTION" and unreadable text in the original version to a yellow "warning" triangle in the English dub.
- In the original version, Cream says she is going to fight too, but in the English dub, Cream says "Copy Rouge Emel!"
- Emerl's "Skill Get" system is changed to "Skill Copy" in the English dub.
Title in other languages
|Japanese||おかしなおかしなスパイ大作戦||The Ridiculous Epic Spy Battle|
|French||Mission presque impossible||Mission impossible|
|German||Gefangen in der Kanalisation||Captured in the sewer|
|Italian||Fuga dal sottosuolo||Escape from the underground|
|Spanish||¡La ridícula y gran operación espía!||The ridiculously great spy operation!|