The Shadow Rifle is an unlockable weapon in Shadow the Hedgehog. It is one of the most powerful weapons in the game and can defeat most enemies with a single shot (one exception is Artificial Chaos, which will take two or more shots), and can destroy a Black Arm's Tank with full powered shields from the Lethal Highway level with a mere 13 shots.
How to UnlockEdit
To unlock it, the player must complete all endings in Shadow the Hedgehog, go to "Last Story", complete The Last Way, and defeat Devil Doom. After the credits are over, the Shadow Rifle will be unlocked.
- The Shadow Rifle is the only secret weapon that cannot reach a Level 2 upgrade, since all but the Last Story have two endings.
- It is considered one of the most effective weapons in the game, though some say the Omochao Gun is more effective. The shots, however, are not all 1-hit K.O.'s, as certain "enemies" such as ships take two or three shots.
- On the left and right sides of the gun, the Black Arms is printed/painted on.
- The projectiles that are fired from the gun appear similar to Chaos Spear.
- The Satellite Gun is more effective against Artificial Chaos, as it always hits their heads, and is a one hit KO against all except the biggest Artificial Chaos.