Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I've got more sizzle than a rasher of bacon. I'm hungry, and it ain't meals on wheels I'm after - it's you.
— Skweel, Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
Skweel also appears in Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, in the episode "Super Special Sonic Search and Smash Squad". In this episode, he is tricked by Sonic into falling off a cliff, along with Dynamight and Frankly.
- Skweel is one of two competitors in the game with abnormal legs. The other one is Grounder, who has treads for feet.
- He is also one of two bosses, the other being Dynamight, which have no arms or hands.
- Skweel's name is a portmanteau of "squeal" (a noise produced by a pig) and "wheel".
- Skweel plays similar to Panotty from Puyo Puyo, the game which Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine is based on.
- Skweel has the most headshot sprites in Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, with a total of 11.