Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog
[The episode begins with Sonic running through the forest path. He passes by a barn and a billboard, then slows to a halt when an interdimensional portal appears behind him. He turns his attention to it.]
- Sonic: Wow! What a light show! Almost looks like it cracked through to another dimension!
[The portal begins to close.]
- Sonic: It's closin' up! Man, that was one strange window to another world! Time to zip, Kip!
[Sonic runs away. Just before the portal can completely close, Goobster, a small black glob-type creature comes out of the portal. Goobster hums as he bounces across the forest, then he stops and looks around.]
- Goobster: Huh?
[Goobster screams, then sees Sonic run down the forest path. Goobster wimpers, and tears pour from his eyes. He bounces across the forest path. The screen then transitions to the next scene, and the camera moves to the right side of the screen, where Tails is at a picnic table, stirring a pot of chili with a spoon he is holding in his left hand. There is a plate of chili dogs near the bowl of chili. Sonic runs up to the table, wearing a white bib and holding a fork in his left hand and a knife in his right. He sniffs the chili dogs.]
- Sonic: Someone say chili dogs?
- Tails: Cool! You're just in time for lunch!
[Sonic pulls the plate of chili dogs towards him with both his hands. Tails stares and scowls at Sonic as he does this.]
- Sonic: Better make some for yourself, too!
[Tails walks away. Goobster hops across the ground and onto the picnic table, where Sonic is holding one of the chili dogs in his right hand.]
- Sonic: Hmmm. Could use a little more pepper!
[Goobster screams as Sonic reaches for him with his left hand. Sonic grabs him without realizing it, and shakes him over the chili dogs. When nothing comes out, Sonic spanks Goobster with his left hand, and Goobster growls. Stars spin around Goobster's head.]
- Sonic: Hey, this thing's out of pepper!
[Tails, who is carrying a pepper shaker in both his hands, runs up to Sonic.]
- Tails: Here, I got some more!
[Tails shakes the pepper onto Goobster, and Goobster grows as he gears up to sneeze. He sneezes at Sonic and Tails, blowing them down with the force of his sneeze. He continues sneezing as he bounces on the ground.]
- Tails: What's that?
- Sonic: Beats me! A gravy stain with a head cold?
[Sonic and Tails walk up to Goobster. Goobster bounces up to Tails, sighs happily, and purrs as he rubs up against Tails.]
- Tails: Hey, I think he likes me!
[Goobster bounces happily. He then jumps into Tails' left hand, and Tails turns his attention to Sonic.]
- Tails: Can we keep him, Sonic?
- Sonic: I'd like to, Tails, but it wouldn't be fair! We're on the go!
- Tails: I promise I'll take care of him! He won't be any trouble, honest!
- Sonic: Oh, all right, but just till' we can find out where his home is!
[Goobster jumps excitedly upon hearing this.]
- Tails: Yeah! Hear that, little Goobster? Hey, that's what I'll name him; Goobster!
[Goobster jumps onto Tails' tails, then onto the ground.]
- Sonic: The Goobster, eh? I like it! It's got dignity! Welcome to the groop, Goob! Hey! That's my lunch!
[Sonic runs towards Goobster, who is eating from the plate of chili dogs. He spits out the plate, and Sonic catches it in both his hands. She stares in shock at the single crumb left on it. He picks it up with his left thumb and index finger and flicks it, but Goobster bounces up to it and eats it.]
- Tails: Wow, isn't that great? Goobster likes chili dogs as much as we do!
- Sonic: "Won't be any trouble", huh?
[Goobster sneezes and flies into a tree. He then slides down it.]
- Tails: Hey, Sonic!
[Sonic turns to face Tails, whom the camera moves up to. Tails is bouncing Goobster in his left hand. He then bounces him into his right hand, then back to his left.]
- Tails: Look what me and Goobster can do!
[Tails then spins Goobster on his left index finger, and Goobster screams. He groans when he stops spinning, and stars spin around his head.]
- Tails: Okay, Goobster, slam dunk!
[Tails bounces Goobster with both his hands, and flies into the air. He then shapes his tails into a basketball hoop, which Goobster jumps through. Tails then flies away, and Goobster bounces after him.]
- Sonic: It's Goobster the Hoopster, and the crowd goes wild!
[Sonic imitates a crowd cheering, and Tails walks up to the picnic table.]
- Tails: You want another chili dog?
[Goobster bounces, pants, and barks excitedly. Tails picks up the empty plate with both his hands, and Goobster stares in shock at it. He then cries, with tears flowing from his eyes, and bounces unhappily. Sonic, who is no longer wearing his bib, leans his right hand against a tree.]
- Sonic: That's four dozen chili dogs today! That Goobster's a glutton!
[The camera moves over to Tails as Goobster continues bouncing unhappily around him.]
- Tails: Goobster, no! Down, boy!
[Tails points his left index finger at the ground, and Goobster jumps into the air.]
- Tails: Goobster!
[Goobster grows, and sucks up the tree Sonic was leaning against. Tails runs up to Sonic. They then look up at Scratch and Grounder, both of whom are dressed like pilots, and flying fighter planes shaped like pumps of bug spray.]
- Scratch: The bots are back!
[The camera zooms out on Scratch and Grounder.]
- Grounder: Uh, uh, tell me again what our new name is.
- Scratch: We're the pest control patrol!
- Grounder: Oh, yeah. And we're after the biggest pest of all! Ha ha! Let him have it!
[Scratch and Grounder dive at Sonic and Tails, the latter of whom is sitting in a chair as Goobster lands on his head. Sonic turns to face him.]
- Sonic: Hey, squirt, how long you been chewing that gum?
[Tails is now holding a blue flag with Sonic's face on it in his left hand.]
- Tails: Uh, three weeks?
[Tails takes the gum out of his mouth with his left thumb and index finger.]
- Sonic: Perfect! Hand it over!
[Tails puts the gum in Sonic's left hand.]
- Tails: Sonic! Sonic!
- Goobster: Mama! Mama! Mama!
[Sonic runs away, and into a canyon. Grounder follows him in.]
- Grounder: Ha ha! This time I'm ready for you!
[Grounder turns his plane to its port side. Sonic then reaches the other end of the canon and puts Tails' gum on the rock on the left side with his right hand. He then stretches it and puts it on the rock on the right side with the same hand. He then runs back in front of the stretched gum and taps his right foot impatiently.]
- Sonic: I'm waiting!
[Grounder flies his plane into the gum, which stretches.]
- Grounder: Huh?
[The gum pushes Grounder's plane back like a slingshot, causing it to fly back into the air. The camera moves over to Sonic, who is dressed in an artist's shirt and beret, and holding a palette in his left hand and a paintbrush in his right. He paints a bullseye on the mountain in front of him. He then runs back as Grounder's plane flies into the bullseye and explodes.]
- Sonic: Ah, smashing!
[Sonic holds up his left thumb, then runs up to Grounder's wrecked plane.]
- Sonic: I wonder if Tails is gonna want his gum back.
[The screen transitions to a view of Scratch.]
- Scratch: Bwahaha! Thought you could get away, huh, Hedgehog?
- Sonic: Another day, another daring escape.
[Sonic tries to run away, but his right foot is caught between two rocks. He gasps as he tries to pull it out, but to no avail. He looks up and sees Scratch flying his plane towards him.]
- Sonic: Uh-oh!
[Scratch flies his plane down to Sonic. The camera moves over to Tails, who has Goobster on his head.]
- Tails: Oh, my gosh! Sonic's stuck!
[Tails flies towards Sonic, with Goobster bouncing alongside him.]
- Scratch: I got him, I got him! Oh, boy! Whoo-hoo-hoo! Oh, boy! I'm gonna be Dr. Robotnik's employee of the month for sure! Bwahaha!
[Goobster wimpers as he continues bouncing alongside Tails, who continues flying towards Sonic.]
- Tails: Hang on, Sonic! I'm coming! I'll save you!
[Scratch flies his plane closer to Sonic.]
- Scratch: I got you now, sucker!
[Goobster wimpers unhappily as he bounces closer to Sonic. He then pants heavily as he grows, until he is very large. As he tries to suck up Scratch's plane, Scratch squirts a white liquid from it. Goobster sucks up Scratch's plane leaving Scratch floating in midair.]
- Scratch: I guess some sucker got me!
[Scratch flaps his wings and squawks as he falls. He grunts as he lands on the ground below. As Goobster sucks up Scratch's plane into his mouth, he chews it to pieces. He then shrinks back to his normal size and pants happily. He then bounces away as Sonic pulls his right foot out from between the two rocks just in time as Tails flies up to him.]
- Tails: Wow! Did you see that?
[Tails points his left thumb behind himself. He then flies down to Sonic as Goobster bounces up to him.]
- Sonic: Yeah! Uh, thanks, Goobster, whatever you are. I guess I owe you one.
[Goobster jumps up to Sonic and licks his face as Sonic tries to push him away with both his hands.]
- Sonic: Hey, watch it! I just had a bath!
[Sonic tosses Goobster aside. Goobster then wimpers unhappily as he bounces up and down.]
- Sonic: Uh-oh! Looks like he's getting hungry!
- Tails: And we're still out of chili dogs!
- Sonic: Now, Goobster, uh, calm down!
[Sonic holds both his hands out like stop signs. Goobster then wimpers unhappily and begins to grow.]
- Tails: He looks kind of upset!
- Sonic: Be right back!
[Sonic runs away. Goobster wimpers unhappily as he bounces up and down. Sonic returns, holding a steak in his right hand, which he dangles in front of Goobster.]
- Sonic: Hey, Goobster! How's about a nice, juicy steak, eh?
[Sonic tosses the steak in Goobster's mouth. Goobster then spits the steak back out at Sonic, knocking him down. Sonic picks the steak up with his right hand.]
- Sonic: Not a steak man, eh?
[Sonic tosses the steak aside.]
- Sonic: Fine, I know just the thing!
[Sonic runs away, and Goobster pants happily as he bounces up and down. Sonic comes back, holding a sandwich in his right hand, and despite Sonic referring to it as a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, it really has lettuce and tomatoes in it.]
- Sonic: Hey, here's a delicious peanut butter and jelly for the old Goob-meister!
[Sonic points this left index finger at the sandwich, then tosses it in Goobster's mouth. Goonster wimpers unhappily, then spits the sandwich back out, and it lands on Sonic's face. The camera zooms out on Sonic.]
- Sonic: Okay, okay, I'm flexible. How about...
[Sonic runs away, then comes back, holding a liver pizza in his right hand.]
- Sonic: Liver pizza?
[Sonic runs away, then comes back, holding a box of Snaky Doodles in his right hand, which he pours into his left.]
- Sonic: Snaky doodles?
[Sonic runs away, then comes back, holding a herring on a stick in his right hand.]
- Sonic: Herring on a stick?
[Goobster growls unhappily as he grows massively, and sucks things up in his mouth, including the herring on a stick.]
- Sonic: Whoa! Hang on!
[Sonic and Tails hide behind a boulder as Goobster begins sucking up random debris in his mouth. Sonic and Tails hold onto the rock with both their hands for their lives.]
- Tails: I guess it's gotta be chili dogs!
- Sonic: Oh, all right!
[Sonic runs away, then comes back, holding a plate of chili dogs in his right hand. He tosses them in Goobster's mouth. Goobster eats them and shrinks back to his normal size, then pants happily. Beads of sweat pour down from Sonic's face, and he wipes them away with his right hand.]
- Sonic: I was saving those for my retirement!
[The screen transitions to a view outside Robotnik's fortress, which the camera zooms in on.]
- Dr. Robotnik: You idiots!
[Inside Robotnik's fortress, the camera zooms in on Scratch and Grounder, both of whom tremble in fear.]
- Robotnik: You glorified garbage grinders! You nickel-plated numb-bots! I give you a simple job like exterminating Sonic, and you totally botch it!
[Grounder's left eye pops out of his head. Scratch then hides behind Grounder as Robotnik angrily paces the floor.]
- Robotnik: You mangy moronic metal maggots! What have you got to say for yourselves?
[Grounder pulls out a paper bag that has the pieces of the planes in it with his left hand.]
- Grounder: Uh, we did bring back the planes, O vile one!
[Robotnik looks down at Grounder.]
- Robotnik: You fool!
[Robotnik accidentally drops the bag, which he was holding in his right hand, on Robotnik's left foot, and Robotnik screams in pain. He hops on his right foot as he puts both his hands on his left.]
- Grounder: Uh, Sir? If I may save you the trouble...
[Grounder's back compartment opens, and a leg with a shoe emerges from it. It kicks Grounder.]
- Grounder: Ow!
- Scratch: Uh y-your rottenness, it-it wasn't really our fault!
[Beads of sweat pour from Scratch's face. Robotnik then walks up to Scratch.]
- Scratch: Oh, that's right! You told me a little black ball came up and swallowed up your plane!
- Grounder: Well, uh, not so little when he got mad!
- Robotnik: Do you expect me to believe a story like that?! What kind of an idiot do you take me for?
- Grounder: Oh, the best kind, Sir!
[Scratch nods his head, "Yes" in approval. Robotnik points his left index finger at Grounder.]
- Robotnik: Shut up and keep kicking!
[Grounder kicks himself again.]
- Grounder: Ow!
[Grounder kicks himself two more times as Robotnik walks up to the window.]
- Robotnik: Still, Tails has a pet, eh? That could be useful! Maybe that's exactly the bait I need to lure Sonic into my clutches!
[The screen transitions to the next scene, where Sonic is pacing the floor in a hole as Tails follows behind him.]
- Tails: But Sonic, Goobster's my friend. He never meant to be bad, honest! I promise he'll never do it again!
[Sonic turns to face Tails.]
- Sonic: Look, Squirt, he's just too dangerous!
[Sonic walks away as Goobster bounces into Tails' arms.]
- Tails: But he's not dangerous, really! He's just a... a... a good eater! You eat lots and nobody cares!
[Tails runs up to Sonic. Sonic turns to face Tails and points his right index finger at him.]
- Sonic: I eat chili dogs, not entire zip codes! Face it, the little dweeb is a menace!
[Goobster wimpers sadly, and tears flow from his eyes. He then bounces away. Sonic contunues pacing the floor, with Tails following behind him.]
- Tails: But Sonic!
[Sonic turns to face Tails again.]
- Sonic: Look at what he did, Tails! He's probably some alien creature, like from another dimension or something!
- Tails: Awesome! And I'm the first kid on Mobius to have one!
- Sonic: Now come on, Tails, you know we can't keep him!
- Tails: I guess not.
[The screen transitions to the next scene, where Goobster bounces up to a trail of hot dogs. The camera moves to the left side of the screen, until it reaches where the trail ends; into a truck filled with hot dogs where Scratch and Grounder are.]
- Scratch: Here, Goobster! Here, Goobster! Nice little Goobster!
[Goobster bounces into the truck, and Scratch and Grounder close the back door with their respective left and right hands. They then run into the cab of the truck, with Grounder behind the wheel.]
- Grounder: Hey, hey!
[Scratch and Grounder laugh evilly. Grounder then presses the ignition button with his right hand, and the truck starts up and flies away. Tails is now sitting atop a ledge as Sonic continues pacing the floor.]
- Sonic: When that lightning hit ground, it was like some door from another dimension opened up! I think Goobster fell through that door!
- Tails: So?
- Sonic: So we gotta figure out how to make that door open again and get Goobster back home!
- Tails: I guess, if we have to.
- Sonic: First, we gotta bring Goobster back to...
[Sonic looks around and sees Goobster is no longer near him and Tails.]
- Sonic: Hey, where is Goobster?
[The camera moves to the left side of the screen, until it reaches a boulder with a note on it. Sonic runs up to the note as the camera zooms in on it.]
- Sonic: What's this?
[Sonic picks up the note with his right hand.]
- Sonic: It's from Robotnik! I've got your little pet. If you ever want to see him again, give yourself up!
- Tails: We gotta save him! We just gotta!
- Sonic: We gotta do somethin'! If Robotnik finds out how dangerous he is, Robotnik could use Goobster to gobble up the whole planet!
[The screen fades to black, then to the next scene, where the camera zooms in on Robotnik's fortress as Goobster laughs and chomps happily. Inside Robotnik's fortress, Goobster is in a cage filled with chili dogs. The camera moves to the left side of the screen, where Robotnik, Scratch, and Grounder are. It then zooms in on Robotnik.]
- Robotnik: It's just a matter of time now till' Sonic and his little pal come to rescue their pet! And when they do, Sonic is kitty litter!
- Scratch: Ugh! You really think they'll come for this... this gooey gumball?
[Goobster wimpers, then eats more chili dogs.]
- Robotnik: Of course they will! There's nothing more sacred than the bond between a boy and his pet!
[Robotnik sniffles, and the camera zooms in on him as tear flow from his eyes.]
- Robotnik: As I know all too well!
- Grounder: Aw, you had a pet?
- Robotnik: Mr. Bobo was more than a pet, he was a villain's best friend!
[Robotnik reaches into his shirt pocket with his right hand and pulls out a photo of Mr. Bobo, his pet cockroach.]
- Robotnik: Brave, trustworthy, loyal, always willing to share his lunch! Oh, I miss that little cockroach!
[Goobster eats the last of the chili dogs, then wimpers unhappily as he bounces around in his cage. Robotnik turns to face him.]
- Robotnik: Quiet, you slimy glob of rubbery repulsiveness!
[Robotnik growls angrily as Goobster wimpers unhappily.]
- Grounder: Uh, Boss? Maybe you better not get him mad!
- Robotnik: Why? What's he going to do? Devour my laboratory?
[Scratch and Grounder look at each other as the former shrugs his shoulders. Robotnik growls angrily as Goobster wimpers unhappily. He then runs up to Goobster.]
- Robotnik: I said quiet, you shapeless tub of goo!
[Robotnik growls and kicks Goobster's cage with his right foot. Goobster growls angrily and grows in size.]
- Robotnik: What is he doing? What's going on?
[Goobster continues growling and growing in size. Grounder screams as he stares in shock.]
- Scratch: Uh-oh! Here we go again!
[Robotnik screams as he stares in shock and Goobster continues growling. Goobster's size breaks through his cage, and Robotnik screams as he runs towards his table. He jumps behind it, as do Scratch and Grounder. Goobster growls as he begins sucking up Robotnik's property. Grounder screams as Goobster sucks up the table he, Robotnik, and Scratch were hiding behind. Grounder then grunts as he rolls alongside Robotnik, who is holding Scratch by his neck with his left hand. Robotnik growls as he tries to walk up to the door. He opens the door with his right hand.]
- Robotnik: Whoa!
[Grounder screams again. He, Robotnik, and Scratch make it through the doors, which close behind them. Robotnik pants heavily, then sighs with relief. Goobster then sucks up the doors, and Robotnik, Scratch, and Grounder all scream as Goobster tries to suck them up. Scratch holds onto the doorway with his right hand for his life. Grounder has his arms wrapped around Scratch's legs, and Robotnik is holding onto Grounder's left tread for his life with his right hand. Goobster sucks up Robotnik's pants, exposing his white boxer shorts with red polka-dots underneath. Robotnik screams and blushes in embarrassment as he covers his boxers with his left hand.]
- Grounder: Maybe he wants some more chili dogs!
[The camera moves over to Robotnik.]
- Robotnik: Then get some, you idiot!
[Grounder salutes Robotnik with his left drill, causing him to lose his grip on Scratch's legs.]
- Grounder: Yes, Sir!
[Goobster sucks up Robotnik and Grounder.]
- Robotnik: No!
[Grounder screams as he gets sucked up by Goobster, and Robotnik grabs a blade of the ceiling fan with his right hand for his life. He then screams as the ceiling fan spins him clockwise.]
- Grounder: Whoa!
[Grounder flies into a pillar and crashes. Scratch grunts as he holds a bunch of chili dogs in his left hand. Goobster then sucks him up.]
- Scratch: Whoa-ho-ho!
[Goobster stops sucking everything up and chews the chili dogs happily. He then stops.]
- Goobster: Huh? Ewww!
[Goobster spits Scratch out. Scratch screams as he bounces on the floor. Goobster then licks his lips and whimpers happily as he shrinks back to his normal size and bounces. Robotnik groans as the ceiling fan stops spinning, and stars spin around his head. The blade of the ceiling fan he is holding onto then breaks.]
- Robotnik: Ow! Ow!
[Robotnik hits the floor, and stars spin around his head. The ceiling fan then breaks off and falls, hitting Robotnik on the head.]
- Robotnik: Oh!
[The camera zooms in on Robotnik, who is now inexplicably wearing his pants again.]
- Robotnik: This could be useful!
[Scratch is now standing next to Goobster, who continues bouncing happily.]
- Scratch: How? Are you planning to open a junkyard, your rottenness?
[Robotnik, who is now inexplicably not wearing his pants, stands up and dusts off his arms off.]
- Robotnik: No, you dumbbot! If I can harness this beast's amazing power, I can get rid of Sonic once and for all!
[Robotnik is now holding Goobster in his right hand. A piece of the ceiling falls and hits him on the head.]
- Robotnik: Ouch! Oh!
[Stars spin around Robotnik's head, and Robotnik falls over. He screams as his teeth fly out of his mouth. The screen transitions to a view outside Robotnik's fortress, which the camera zooms in on. Robotnik can be seen building a machine in one of the windows, and the camera moves down to Sonic and Tails. Sonic chuckles.]
- Sonic: Goobster's on his way to being a free blob! Stand back!
[Sonic jumps into the air and runs in place.]
- Sonic: Up, over, and gone!
[Sonic runs into the air, with Tails flying behind him. Sonic lands next to the door on the roof, and Tails lands next to him.]
- Tails: How we gettin in', Sonic?
[Sonic runs up to the door.]
- Sonic: When in doubt, use the door!
[Sonic spins through the door, and Tails walks up to it. The door now has a hole in it, which Sonic holds his left hand up to.]
- Sonic: After you!
[Tails runs through the hole in the door, and Sonic runs behind him. Inside Robotnik's bedroom, the camera moves to the right side of the screen, past an egg-shaped television, and a bed with a blanket that looks like an egg yolk.]
- Tails: Wow! This must be Robotnik's bedroom!
- Sonic: Yeah, it looks pretty eggnoxious, all right! Come on, let's find Goobster!
[Sonic runs up to the doors, with Tails following behind him. Sonic pushes the doors open with both his hands, and Robotnik and Scratch are revealed to be on the other side.]
- Robotnik: Why, Scratch, look, we have guests!
[Sonic pushes Robotnik aside with his left hand as he and Tails walk past him.]
- Sonic: Out of my way, Eggbelly!
- Robotnik: Oh, dear! The place is such a mess! What must you think?
- Scratch: Luckily, you're just in time for a little spring cleaning!
[Robotnik and Scratch run up to the doors. Robotnik opens the right one with his right hand, and Scratch opens the left one with his left hand. Grounder is revealed to be operating a machine with Goobster trapped in it, which he drives up to Sonic and Tails.]
- Tails: Goobster!
[Tails tries to run up to Goobster, but Sonic holds him back with both his hands.]
- Robotnik: Oh, Grounder! I think it's time to vacuum up all this unsightly litter!
[Robotnik points his left index finger at Sonic and Tails. Grounder chuckles evilly.]
- Grounder: You got it, your meanness!
[Grounder presses the green button with his left index finger. The machine electrocutes Goobster, who wimpers unhappily. Goobster tries to suck up Sonic and Tails. Sonic grunts as he tries to hold himself back.]
- Tails: Goobster, no!
[Sonic and Tails scream as Goobster sucks them up.]
- Sonic and Tails: Whoa!
[Goobster chews up Sonic and Tails, then swallows them. Robotnik then jumps excitedly.]
- Robotnik: I got Sonic! I win! I win! I win, I win! I must go and double my salary! Guard that blob with your lives!
[Robotnik walks away. Goobster then hiccups and grows in size, and Scratch and Grounder run away from him. Goobster burps Sonic and Tails out, and Scratch and Grounder scream as Sonic and Tails fly into them, launching them into the air. They grunt as they hit the floor. Sonic and Tails grunt as they hit the wall. They then slide down it. Goobster looks unhappy, and Sonic leans his left hand against the wall.]
- Sonic: Now that was a world-class burp!
[Scratch points his left index finger at Sonic and Tails.]
- Tails: Grab him!
[Grounder rolls after Sonic and Tails.]
- Sonic: Don't go away!
[Sonic and Tails run away as Grounder crashes into the wall. Sonic, who is now disguised as a maid and holding a feather duster in his left hand, runs up to Scratch.]
- Sonic: Good morgan. I'm Helga, da new maid.
- Scratch: Who?
- Sonic: Da agency sent me.
[Sonic clicks his tongue.]
- Sonic: What a pigsty! I fix in two shakes of a jiffy!
[Scratch stares in shock.]
- Scratch: Whoa-ho!
[Sonic dusts Scratch's face with the feather duster. He then runs up to the machine that Goobster is trapped in.]
- Sonic: Say, this thing don't work at all!
[Sonic pounds his left fist on the machine four times.]
- Sonic: I fix for sure!
[Sonic runs around the machine, disabling the electric fence surrounding Goobster. The camera zooms in on the machine as Goobster bounces happily into Tails' arms.]
- Tails: Goobster!
[Scratch runs up to Sonic and points his right index finger at him.]
- Scratch: Hey, you're no maid!
[Sonic grabs Scratch's left hand with his right hand and shakes it.]
- Sonic: Congratulations, yolk-brain! And you're no rocket scientist!
[Sonic then shakes Scratch's left hand more violently, pounding Scratch against the floor. Robotnik opens the left door with his right hand. He stares in shock when he sees that Goobster has escaped.]
- Robotnik: What the?!
[Robotnik's jaw drops to the floor. Scratch turns to face Robotnik.]
- Scratch: Oh, oh!
- Sonic: Come on, keed! Time to speed!
[Sonic grabs Tails' left hand with his left hand, and runs away, with Tails in tow. Sonic runs through the open window.]
- Robotnik: After them, you shnook-bots!
[Robotnik runs past Scratch and Grounder, who follow behind him. The screen transitions to a view of the forest path as Sonic runs along it. Robotnik, Scratch, and Grounder chase after him in their Egg-O-Matic hovercraft, which is equipped with road wheels. Sonic stops when he, Tails, and Goobster reach a cliff, which the camera zooms out on.]
- Tails: Uh-oh! Sonic, they're right behind us!
[Robotnik, Scratch, and Grounder get closer to Sonic, Tails, and Goobster.]
- Sonic: Good! Now, stand back!
[Sonic spins through a tree on the cliff, causing it to fall over and make a bridge across the gap. He then grabs Tails' left hand with his right.]
- Sonic: Come on!
[Sonic runs across the tree, then screeches to a halt when he reaches the other side. Sonic then spins back to the tree and cuts it down the middle. Robotnik drives his Egg-O-Matic across his side of the tree, which leads him to the cliff. He crashes into it, and he, Scratch, and Grounder all scream as they fall. When they hit the ground, pieces of the Egg-O-Matic fly into the air. It rains as Sonic screeches to a halt at the spot where Goobster's portal first appeared.]
- Sonic: Perfect! It's starting to rain! Over here, Goobster!
[Tails hands Goobster to Sonic, who puts him on the tree stump.]
- Tails: What you gonna do, Sonic?
[Sonic points his right index finger down at the ground below.]
- Sonic: This is the exact spot where the lightning hit! If we can make that happen again the same way, there's a chance Goobster will be zapped back into his own dimension!
[Between two storm clouds, Grounder has propellers where his drills would be, and he flies through the air, with two additional arms he uses to carry Robotnik and Scratch, both of whom are carrying bombs in their arms, by the backs of their belts. Thunder booms and lightning flashes.]
- Robotnik: There they are!
[Sonic looks up and points his left index finger at Tails.]
- Sonic: It's showtime, kid!
- Robotnik: Okay, let em' go!
[Grounder's additional arms let go of Robotnik and Scratch, causing them both to fall.]
- Robotnik: Not us, you idiot! The bombs!
[Robotnik screams, and Sonic moves out of the way just in time as Robotnik hits the ground, creating a Robotnik-shaped hole. Scratch screams as he falls into the hole. Grounder no longer has his additional arms.]
- Grounder: Uh-oh! The boss is gonna hold this against me for sure! I'd better catch that hedgehog!
[Grounder flies down at Sonic, who waves his left hand at him.]
- Sonic: Hey, Flounder! Lookin' for me?
- Grounder: That's Grounder!
[Grounder continues flying down at Sonic.]
- Sonic: Sorry, slow-mo! Better never than late!
[Sonic steps out of the way just in time as Grounder flies into the tree next to him.]
- Grounder: Ow!
[Grounder hits the ground, and thunder booms and lightning flashes. The lightning electrocutes Grounder, who groans as he falls into the hole. The lightning creates the portal Goobster came from, and Goobster hops to the edge of the stump. He smiles and wimpers happily as he hops into the portal, where his Mom and Dad are waiting for him. They all rub up against each other, and Tails waves his right hand goodbye to Goobster as tears fill up his eyes. Goobster and his parents all wave goodbye to Tails, who smiles. The portal closes, and the storm clouds move away, revealing the sun behind it. Sonic now has his right hand behind a sad Tails' back.]
- Sonic: Hey, the sun's comin' out! Wanna go get some chili dogs?
[Tails looks unhappily at Sonic.]
- Tails: That's okay, I'm not really hungry.
- Sonic: Aw, come on! After lunch, maybe we could find you a new pet!
[Sonic walks away.]
- Tails: Really?
[The camera zooms out, revealing a rainbow in the distance as Tails walks after Sonic.]
- Tails: You mean like a wild rock-eating gundertorke?
- Sonic: Uh, I was thinking more like a goldfish, but we'll talk.
[The screen fades to black, ending the episode.]
[Sonic is looking at Goobster, who is eating through a box. Sonic picks up the box with both his hands as Tails runs up to him.]
- Tails: Goobster, no!
- Sonic: Empty. He must have been starving! Did you feed him last night, Tails?
[Sonic drops the box.]
- Tails: Oops, I forgot!
- Sonic: A pet is a big responsibility, little buddy! You have to feed him, groom him, give him exercise, and take him to the vet every now and then!
[Goobster hops up to Tails, who hugs him.]
- Sonic: But you can't put a price on the love you get in return!