Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
[Gamma wakes up with the first thing he sees is Dr. Eggman.]
- Dr. Eggman: Excellent! All systems-full power! [Gamma looks around and then back at Eggman] Look at me! I'm your brilliant creator, Dr. Robotnik! You're the second of my E-100 model machines. E-102! Code name: Gamma.
- Gamma: Gamma.
- Dr. Eggman: That's right! You will now obey only me! [Walks off] The shooting range is through this door. Your big brother, E-101 Beta, is there practicing. Enter, Gamma! You're not as advanced as Beta is, but you'll do fine.
[After clearing through Final Egg; Gamma meets with Eggman down stairs.]
- Dr. Eggman: Good job, Gamma! I didn't think you had what it takes! Okay then, Gamma... Here's your test. If you want to stay on board, you must be able to pass it! So pay attention to what I say. The almighty Egg Carrier is a flying fortress that needs a good crew! Come forth, Beta! [Beta appears behind Gamma] I'd like you to meet your older brother E-101. Just call him Beta. I am pitting the two of you against each other, and the winner serves on my ship. I put my bets on Beta, but I owe you at least a fair chance.
- Dr. Eggman: Ho Ho ho! You surprised me, Gamma! I had a funny feeling there was more to you than meets the eye. I hearby grant Gamma permission to serve on board the Egg Carrier. [Beta stands beside Eggman] What? So you want to come along with us, eh? [Beta moves in front of Eggman] Okay, okay... We could use a spare set of parts, I guess. You have special permission. [Soon, the Egg Carrier lifts off into the skies.]
[Back inside of the Egg Carrier, Eggman is prepared to make an annoucement to Gamma and three other E-series robots: Alpha, Delta, and Epsilon]
- Dr. Eggman: Ah, hah... Testing, 1, 2, 3... Ahem... You, the elite Egg Carrier crew, are here today... To hear a very special announcement. [An image of Froggy is show on the screen behind Eggman] Behold! It's a tailed frog! Very unique! This frog is absolutely vital to my plans! I command you to locate this frog immeditately. You hear me? I don't care what it takes to get it. Just bring it to me! [The E-series robots agree to this] We haven't got time to waste. So come to attention!
[The E-series robots head out to find the frog.]
[Gamma has successfully found Froggy but is taken back in time to the Altar of the Emeralds]
- Gamma: Must determine location. Accessing data. [Scans the area] Not data found. Location unknown. This presents a problem.
[After heading closer to the altar, Gamma finds a bunch of Chao singing. Gamma goes in closer but Tikal suddenly speaks up]
- Tikal: No! Don't go any closer. [Looks at Gamma for a bit and doesn't see him as a threat] I'm sorry. I see you must not be one of them, huh? [Walks beside Gamma] Did you notice the presence guarding these children? He's a very loving and gentle creature. These little creatures are too vulnerable without it's protection. This protection allows them to continue singing in peace. Even I was surprised the first time I saw them. Now my father is trying to take their sacred home. It seems his heart is closed off to us all. My true hope is that one day, we'll understand each other.
[Gamma is taken back to the present.]
[Gamma is suddenly taken back onto the Egg Carrier where he is holding Froggy and the other E-series robots are arguing over who has the correct frog] [All of the E-series robots line up and present their frogs to Eggman]
- Dr. Eggman: Argggh! Dummies, dummies, dummies, dummies! [Walking down the list of robots] None of you got the right one! We must find the one with Chaos' tail! That same frog has also swallowed a Chaos Emerald! Huh? [Turns to Gamma and notices he is holding the correct frog.] Ah, there it is! Right there! I'm proud of you, Gamma! I knew you'd be of use to me! All you worthless hunks of junk, be gone! [The other E-series robots are teleported out of the Egg Carrier.] You will get a new assignment! This one's easy! Go to the room through that last door. [Gamma turns toward the direction of the door.] Once there, you'll find a girl and a bird. Just give me that bird. Now go!
[Gamma walks off but is still trying to decide which door is the correct one]
- Gamma: Is this the one? [Gamma walks on the spinning floor that leads him into a different room. Gamma sees parts of Beta on the floor and notices that Beta is on a machine.] Beta? [Walks out of the room] ... This is the wrong room.
[Gamma leaves the cell room.]
- Dr. Eggman: [From a loud speaker] Uh, uh, testing 1, 2, 3... Gamma! Get ready for battle instructions! Get the Jet Booster from the ammunition room and get up to the deck. The ammunition room is unlocked. [After getting the Jet Booster] I see you got the Jet Booster. Report to the rear of the ship. Hurry!
[Gamma heads up to the deck where he confronts Sonic and Tails]
- Gamma: How can I serve you, Dr. Robotnik?
- Dr. Eggman: Eradicate all of those menaces! Give them all you got!
- Gamma: Aye aye, sir. I will comply.
- Dr. Eggman: I'm counting on you, Gamma! [Flies off]
[Gamma heads through the correct room and finds the cell containing Amy and the bird.]
- Amy: Go away!
- Gamma: Give me the bird.
- Amy: No way!
- Gamma: Resistance is futile: give me the bird!
- Amy: I said NO!
- Gamma: Why not?
- Amy: None of your business why not. I want to know why you want it.
- Gamma: Data unavailable.
- Amy: You don't even know? I'd bet you be mean to him, you bully! Why not help us out instead? Don't you know how bad I feel?
- Gamma: Does not compute. Why try to save that is useless to you? Does not compute.
- Amy: I feel sorry for you! Eggman failed to give you feelings. [Birdie flys out of her hands] Wait a minute, birdie!
[Birdie flies in front of Gamma and Gamma stares at him for a moment]
- Gamma: Get going!
- Amy: Huh? [Gamma presses a switch that unlocks Amy's cell] Why are you letting us go?
- Gamma: It is dangerous here. Hurry. We'll be arriving at the Mystic Ruins base soon.
- Amy: So... You're not like those other robots, huh? You truly are a good person inside, aren't you? I guess we can be friends then... Take care, ok? [Leaves with Birdie]