|This article is about a subject in the real world.|
Information in this article is about real-life people, companies and objects, and does not relate to the in-universe Sonic series.
Sonic Cafe is Sega's mobile phone game service in Japan. For a fee of ¥315 a month (after tax), the user gets access to the entire library of currently available games, to download as many times as they want. The service is available on NTT DoCoMo's i-appli phones.
The service is only available in Japan and is not expected to become available elsewhere. A select few of these games have become available in the United States and Europe on the Sega Mobile service.
The list of available games is relatively large, with a number of ports of classic games (such as Sonic the Hedgehog for the Mega Drive), along with several new ones. The list below contains only the Sonic related games that have been released.
- Sonic Golf
- Sonic Fishing
- Sonic Billiards
- Nakayoshi Chao (aka Good Friend Chao!)
- Sonic Bowling (2002)
- Dr. Eggman's Number Guess Panic! (aka Eggman no Kazu Ate Panic!)
- Sonic no Jirai Sagashi Game (aka Sonic's Mine Sweeper)
- Sonic Racing Shift Up
- Sonic Putter (2003)
- Sonic Darts
- Sonic Racing Kart
- Sonic Reversi
- Tails No Flying Get
- Sonic's Millionaires' (aka Sonic no Daifugou)
- Sonic Jump
- Amy's American Page One
- Sonic Kart 3D X
- Sonic the Hedgehog (2005 Sonic Cafe)
- Sonic Speed DX
- Sonic Reversi Hyper
- Sonic Timing of the Train (aka Sonic's Time Limit Train) (aka Sonic no Jigen Ressha)
- Sonic Casino Poker
Note: These are updated versions of Sonic Cafe titles, but are not officially Sonic Cafe releases.