Sonic the Hedgehog
"Sonic Conversion" is the fourteenth and first episode of the second season of the Sonic the Hedgehog television series. Despite airing as the fourteenth episode of the series during the show's original run, it was initially produced as the fifteenth episode of the series. It was written by Pat Allee and Ben Hurst and first aired on 17 September 1994.
- Antoine Depardieu
- Bunnie Rabbot
- Doctor Robotnik
- Miles "Tails" Prower
- Rotor Walrus
- Shriek-bot (Only appearance)
- Sir Charles Hedgehog
- Sonic the Hedgehog
While on a mission, Sonic and Sally spot Robotnik's Shriek-bot and also spot Sonic's Uncle Chuck working on the Shriek-bot. Trying to get to his uncle, Sonic sneaks toward him but Snively and Robotnik spot him. Robotnik orders Snively to activate the Shriek-bot and when Sonic was close, he gave chase. Sonic then tried to outrun the flying bot (which carrying Sally) but the mech nearly caught up to him but Sonic managed to pull out a Power Ring and escape.
Angered, Robotnik yells Snively's name, to which the latter squealed in fear. Robotnik claimed that Snively "lied" about being able to outrun Sonic. When Snively tried to reason with him, he asked him "what color is my heart?", to which Snively claimed that he could not see one.
In Knothole Village, Tails tries to sneak past a (seemingly) sleeping Dulcy, but the dragon stops him, telling him that Sonic and the others are working on something and didn't want to be disturbed. Inside, Sally activates the De-Roboticizer to change Bunnie back to her normal, organic self. This was a success and Sonic runs off to the Lake of Rings to get a Power Ring before he goes to Robotropolis to free his uncle. Sally warns him that they don't know how long the effects will last, but Sonic doesn't listen and speeds off. Once at Robotropolis, Sonic slips his backpack with the Power Ring in with Chuck's tools. Picking it up, Chuck regains is free will and follows Sonic back to Knothole so he can be de-Roboticized. Sally tries to De-roboticize him, but as Nicole states, there is a malfunction and Chuck is still a Robian, and to make matters worse, Robotnik's programming kicks in and the Freedom Fighters are forced to put him in a cage.
- Sonic: Sonic the Hedgehog doesn't give up! (later, at Robotropolis) I give up! Take me to his royal dopey-ness!
- Dulcy: (as she's crashing into the mud) NOT a word, Sonic Hedgehog! I've had a rough day!
- Robotnik: Oh please. Something is rotten in Topeka... wherever that is.
- Robotnik: Snively!
- Snively: Oh no! Waaaaarh! Yes sir?
- Sonic manages to free his uncle from Robotnik's control.
- Bunnie and Chuck are temporarily de-roboticized.
- Chuck is now a spy for the Freedom Fighters.
- Chuck mentions some of the contents inside Mega Muck.
- In this episode Sonic reveals his height when Robotnik asks "What are you up to?" and Sonic says "About three foot four, give or take an inch".
- The shot of Sonic winking at the end of this episode was used as the last background shot for the end credits for all the second season episodes except "The Doomsday Project".