Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Like the first game, the player who controls Sonic's left and right movements to navigate him jumping from platform to platform, rising up the screen to the top. If Sonic falls to the bottom of the screen, he loses a life - collecting fifty Rings gains one back. Fragments of Chaos Emeralds return in each level - to collect it, the player must finish the act with at least fifty Rings. There are seven levels of increasing difficulty, with the seventh only unlocked when the player has six Chaos Emeralds. Contrary to the game's instruction set, there is no secret reward for acquiring all seven Chaos Emeralds.
The Zones in Sonic Jump 2 are identical to the Zones from Sonic Jump.
The game received positive reception from IGN who scored it a 7 out of 10.
- Like Sonic Jump, the cyan Chaos Emerald is replaced with a black one.
- This game uses Sonic's sprites from the Sonic Advance series.
- Unlike the first game, Sonic's eyes are now colored correctly, as in the first game they were colored blue.
- The game is almost just like the first Sonic Jump, except that the story was cut out and that the bosses take more hits.
- Unlike other Sonic games, Sonic earns a life by collecting 50 Rings as opposed to 100 Rings.