To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box above. If you are not sure where to start, read through our policies and guidelines. For editing help, see Wikia's tutorial. Then lend us a hand with some of these:
- Expand some of our stubs and incomplete articles!
- Improve some of our articles in need of cleanup!
- Update some of our out-of-date articles!
- Fix some of our double redirects!
- Categorize some of our uncategorized categories, files and articles!
- Add links to some of our orphaned pages!
- See if any of our unused files and videos should be posted on articles!
- Join in our merge debates!
The Death Egg II, usually referred to as just the Death Egg, is an object that appears in the Sonic the Comic series published by Fleetway Editions. It was a newer version of the previous Death Egg created by Dr. Ivo Robotnik, but was every bit as deadly as its predecessor. Due to a malfunction, the Death Egg crashed on the Floating Island during its first flight, where it underwent heavy repairs. Though the Death Egg was eventually relaunched, the satellite was brought down for good by the combined efforts of Sonic the Hedgehog and Knuckles the Echidna.Lyric the Last Ancient, Time Eater, Egg Dragoon, Iron Rotor, Moto Bug, Archie Sonic the Hedgehog Issue 279, Sonic Boost, Type-J, E-113 Xi, Battle of the Boy Bands, Sticks the Badger
Sonic Fanon Wiki is the place to go if you have any sort of fan-works! Instead of posting them on articles here (where they don't belong), place them at the Sonic Fanon Wiki for all of the hard-working fanon writers to see and praise. The Sonic Fanon Wiki started in June 2008, and currently consists of over 9,000 articles!
Click here to see more of our affiliates!