|Style||Sandbox||Helping Out||Featured Article (Nominations)||Fan fiction||Wikipedia|
This page is for nominating pages for Featured Article status.
To nominate a page, users must tag the page with Template:Nominated Featured Article, and create a sub-section on this page under the heading of Nominations. Users will then discuss and evaluate the page's suitability as a Featured Article. If successful, it will be listed at Sonic News Network:Featured Article and will be recognized on the Main Page! If rejected, the template must be removed from the article in question and the discussion closed.
See Category:Featured Article nominations for archived nominations.
Articles nominated for Featured Article status should follow these rules:
- It must have been written primarily by Sonic News Network users. No articles copied directly from other sites, such as Wikipedia or Mobius Encyclopaedia, may be nominated.
- It must be factually correct, with no false information, and it must have sufficient references to verify its accuracy.
- It must be at least a few paragraphs in length.
- If an article has already been a Featured Article, it cannot be nominated again.
- A positive consensus must be reached in order for a nomination to succeed.
- Nominations must be closed by an administrator.
- A Featured Article must stay a Featured Article for at least 30 days. If a new Featured Article is determined before the 30 days are up, then the results of the discussion will be enforced once the 30 days are over.
===[[Article Name Here]]=== Short section describing articles's suitability for featured status. Signature of nominator to be included at end of the paragraph, along with the date of nomination. ====Support==== # ====Oppose==== # ====Discussion==== *Comments in short, signed, bulleted paragraphs. **Responses to specific comments should be offset with an extra asterisk. Responses should also be short, signed, single paragraphs.
Nominate a page to be a Featured Article in this section. All nominations must be posted below this line.
Our boy Ultra managed to make a flawless article about the Ultra-Hyper Prototype-1 and I feel like it shouldn't go without notice. Besides, GET A LOAD OF THIS. -- 03:31, August 21, 2016 (UTC)
- As the nominator. - - 03:31, August 21, 2016 (UTC)
- I can't help but agree that this article is perfect. Plenty of artworks and images, and it of course, depicts one of the most awesome of Eggman's modern creations. Luma.dash (talk) 09:01, August 21, 2016 (UTC)
- Ultrasonic9000 (talk) 09:39, August 21, 2016 (UTC)
- ALL SYSTEMS, FULL POWER! Serious Sam Heavy
- My first vote, not to mention my first support. Nicely done. GOTTA VOTE FAST. DeCool99
- Highly detailed article, it looks good without any issues of image or infobox placements. - Axel Badnik (talk) 17:37, August 21, 2016 (UTC)