This page is for nominating pages for Featured Article status.
To nominate a page, users must tag the page with Template:Nominated Featured Article, and create a sub-section on this page under the heading of Nominations. Users will then discuss and evaluate the page's suitability as a Featured Article. If successful, it will be listed at Sonic News Network:Featured Article and will be recognized on the Main Page! If rejected, the template must be removed from the article in question and the discussion closed.
Articles nominated for Featured Article status should follow these rules:
- It must have been written primarily by Sonic News Network users. No articles copied directly from other sites, such as Wikipedia or Mobius Encyclopaedia, may be nominated.
- It must be factually correct, with no false information, and it must have sufficient references to verify its accuracy.
- It must be at least a few paragraphs in length.
- If an article has already been a Featured Article, it cannot be nominated again.
- Every discussion must stay open for at least three weeks.
- At least five users must participate in order for a nomination to succeed.
- A positive consensus must be reached in order for a nomination to succeed. No vote weighs more than another.
- Nominations must be closed by an administrator.
- A Featured Article must stay a Featured Article for at least 30 days. If a new Featured Article is determined before the 30 days are up, then the results of the discussion will be enforced once the 30 days are over.
Nominate a page to be a Featured Article in this section. All nominations must be posted below this line.
I have read through this article thoroughly and tweaked it a bit and it's now worthy for FA status. The writing of this article is in standard order and flows really well keeping the viewer reading. It has all information available about the weapon and it looks very appealing. It's not necessarily long, but it is sort enough for the viewer enjoy. All the trivia is true and notable. Overall deserves FA status.22:17, November 26, 2013 (UTC)
- I agree the article is great and well written as well. Sonamyfan666 Follow me inside, outside, through the stratosphere...
- I'm sorry but no. We are nominating articles to be Featured too frequently within short time intervals. Wait for a while until the month has expired for the current article and then I will consider. Mystic Orb (TP.CO.EC) 22:38, November 26, 2013 (UTC)
- Not quite sure what's up with this, so I'll ask: what's wrong with nominating a Featured Article early so it can be updated monthly? Not trying to diss your opinion, but I'd like to see your reasoning. -- Shadowunleashed13 (talk) 16:52, November 27, 2013 (UTC)
- Per unleashed. 19:59, November 29, 2013 (UTC)