|Banjo and Kazooie||vs||Sally Acorn|
"Banjo and Kazooie?", we hear you cry. "What are they doing here?" Created by Rare, Banjo and Kazooie are the stars of a hugely successful series of games on Nintendo systems (and one not so successful game on Xbox 360), and have recently joined the Sonic stars in Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing. They are also our wildcard nomination for this tournament. They've defeated witches and giant monsters - how well can they do against Sega's finest?
Sally Acorn is the princess of Mobotropolis and a founder member of the Knothole Freedom Fighters. Smart, resourceful and something of an action girl, but also incredibly responsible, she's a perfect foil to the more carefree Sonic. She may not have a red-crested breegull in her backpack, but she's used to carrying the weight of the world on her shoulders. Will this be enough to take down the bear and bird?
The bear and bird duo started on the offensive, forcing Sally to dodge a number of forceful blows, anyone of which could have knocked her out cold. Sally analyzed her opponents attacks and found a split second where Banjo left himself open. Using precise timing, Sally gave Banjo one good kick in the Jiggies which brought the bear to his knees in an embarrassing defeat.
|Fang the Sniper||vs||Julie-Su|
A rare case of a gun fight could be brewing here, ladies and gentlemen!
Fang the Sniper, also known as Nack the Weasel, is a man of many talents! He's a treasure hunter in the video games, a thief and bounty hunter in the Archie series, and a traitor and former member of Chaotix in Sonic the Comic. His cork-loaded pistol and springy tail make him look like a goofy fighter, but don't underestimate him, for he is a fearsome foe and will do anything it it earns him something valuable at the end of it.
Julie-Su: girlfriend of Knuckles, former Dark Legionnaire and current member of the Chaotix. This teenage echidna may be pretty in pink, but her proton pistol makes guys more than a little wary of her temper and spectacular aim. Her cybernetic arms probably give her quite the right hook, too!
After firing a cork into Julie-Su's eye, Fang felt the full wrath of a sharp shooting, half cybernetic, ticked off echidna armed with a proton pistol.
|Tiara Boobowski||vs||Bunnie Rabbot-D'Coolette|
We could be in for a heck of a battle.
Tiara Boobowski is a character from the cancelled video game Sonic X-treme. The daughter of Gazebo Boobowski, she was meant to be a love interest for the Blue Blur and shares his spin-dash abilities. Despite missing out on her starring role, she makes occasional appearances in other media, for example in the concert crowd in Archie Sonic the Hedgehog #134.
This sets us up for the fight of a life time. In the Archie Comics Sonic the Hedgehog comic series, Bunnie Rabbot is a cyborg with a laser cannon, shield, jet boosters and remarkable strength. She also once had a romantic interest in Sonic, but she's now moved her attentions to Antoine D'Coolette, and she and Sonic are just good friends.
To Bunnie's disappointment, she waited 15 weeks just to be informed that her opponent does not actually exist. Therefore Bunnie automatically moves on to round 2.
|Professor Von Schlemmer||vs||E-10000G|
The inventor versus the invented!
Professor Dinglehopper Von Schlemmer is a nutty genius whose hairstyle rivals the Bride of Frankenstein's. He's completely, stark-raving bonkers! Despite this, he has invented many contraptions like the Dream-A-Ma-Jig which can bring objects and people from a person's dream into the real world. And let's not forget the Gizmo Gas, which can make things grow to huge proportions. But he gets out of breath just from blowing a whistle, so he isn't one for physical prowess.
The E-10000G on the other hand can be equipped with super speed, super strength or the power of flight. That being said, it isn't too smart and it breaks easy. It also tried to out race and capture Team Sonic and the Babylon Rogues on Doctor Eggman's orders, but didn't do so well.
Can Von Schlemmer whip up a device to win the round? Or will the genius of Dr. Robotnik get him this time?
Using his super robot strength, E-10000G tossed the nutty professor into the air. When he will land ... nobody knows.
Feel free to comment about any of the matches below this line.
Banjo Kazooie technically aren't Sonic characters, and aren't even SEGA characters, so they lose by default in my mind.
Nack is a cheating little bugger, so despite Julie-Su's cunning and skill, she's done for.
Technically Tiara doesn't exist, so the outcome would either be similar to Battle #1, or a commical display of Bunnie fighting the air.
E-Series wins. End of story.
Here are my opinions,
For battle 1: Sally!
For battle 2: Nack is a sniper.
For battle 3: Bunnie is really powerful. She's got a lot of weapons up here sleeve.
For battle 4: Just look at the fight intro and you'll find 2 reasons why E-10000G will win. 1) Von Schlemmer is physically weak. 2) That Gizmo Gas of his will just make E-10000G bigger.
1. Banjo and Kazooie are better fighters than Sally.
2. Knuckles could take down Nack easily, Julie-Su is another story.
3. Sonic even had trouble fighting Bunnie.
Commentator: It's the ultimate gunfight between Nack and Julie-Su!...Nack fires, but it is deflected by Julie's metallic dreadlock! Retaliating, she shoots with her proton gun... Ooh...it missed...but what's this? It appears that Julie's upgraded her gun to have splash damage, sending Nack flying through the air! If only he could have been popular enough to appear in a recent game/media* so he could upgrade his own!
- That's why he shouldn't win. Because he's not popular enough with fans.
1. Even though I hate Sally, that's not why I voted for Banjo. Banjo and Kazooie are more skilled, much more powerful and better in battle. If they can take down a witch three times in a row, they can easily win this. 2. Fang is a pushover. If he can be beaten by Tails, he can be beaten by Julie-Su. 3. I really have nothing to say. I just voted for Bunnie because she's a highly trained Freedom Fighter.
4. If AoStH Robotnik can have his robots capture Von S. successfully, then the VG Eggman can easily use a robot to win this battle. -SonicStar23750 11/1/10
are you kidding? Modern Eggman is a wuss. He's like "when you actually hurt someone, that's going too far" and "I shot a missile at Tails, oh no, what have I done!" Modern Robotnik is a joke compared to aosth Robotnik, and his devious badniks. Sonictoast 01:26, November 2, 2010 (UTC)
@Sonictoast umm........ your thinking about Sonic X Eggman LOL
- 1 - Banjo and Kazooie. Ordinarilly, I would have voted for Sally Acorn, but Banjo and Kazooie have had some great Nintendo games and their guest appearance in the 360 version of S&SASR was awesome.
- 2 - Nack the Weasel. Despite the fact that he appears somewhat regularly in the comics, he needs to make a return appearance in the Sonic games.
- 3 - Bunnie Rabbot. Why shouldn't a half-rabbit half-cyborg win?
- 4 - Professor Von Schlemmer. Why? He's funnier and has a much better personality than that stupid filler robot who doesn't even have a proper name!
Battle 1: Sally, she's a very important character in the comics.
Battle 2: Fang of course, he is one of the best sonic cgaracters ever in my opinion and has an awesome personality, despite not appearing in recent games. He was the first to use guns as well.Besides being my favorite sonic character, after sonic, he could also beat julie-su with his guns.
Battle 3: Bunnie of course, Tiara never got the chance to even exist.
Battle 4: E-10000G is awesome.Juely 16:47, November 2, 2010 (UTC)
What! How can Von Schlemmer be losing to that stupid robot! I mean, seriously! Everyone who plays Sonic Riders, how many of you can say E-1000G is your favorite character? ..., how many of you have even played as E-1000G once? I've played Sonic Riders a billion times and have never touched any of the stupid filler robots. Von Schlemmer on the other hand was quite a regular character in Aosth, he made me laugh as a kid and still makes me laugh today, plus his inventions are brilliant and his accent is to die for. Plus he like Chili Dogs. When it comes to personality Von Schlemmer wins 100%, E-1000G 0%.Sonictoast 03:24, November 3, 2010 (UTC)
1. Not sure. I like both, but I'll go for Banjo.
2. Julie Su
3. We don't know a lot about Tiara Boobowski, but I'll at least give her a chance. She can do the spin dash like Sonic, and has his super speed, but that's all I know right now. Who knows, Sega could bring her up for a new Sonic game.But I like Bunnie though.
4. Are you kidding me? Von Schlemmer is losing now? Why? If you all remember Von Schlemmer has knowledge equal to that of Satam Robotnik. Don't let the fact that he is from AoSTH put you off so easily. He is actually a good character who can invent even beyond Video Game Eggman. E-10000 is just a dressed filler version of the Egg Pawns. Even Tails can blow them away no problem.
Sally, Bunnie, Julie and E-10000G -- Murphyshane I voted Blaze, so you vote Shadow Don't click here 20:53, November 3, 2010 (UTC)
Banjo, Julie, Bunnie, and E-10000G184.108.40.206 11:33, November 4, 2010 (UTC)
banjo kazoozo is gonna move on to round two then lose son Goku a super Saiyan 11:44, November 6, 2010 (UTC)
1. Dunno really.
2. Julie-Su. Obviously.
3. Bunnie. Obviously.
It's Dr.Eggman rox 2.I voted for E-1000G but I can't stop saying Profesor Von schedler and thats not even his name