EggRobo was built by Doctor Eggman in his own image and programmed with the specific purpose of tormenting, and terminating, Knuckles the Echidna. Knuckles once chased EggRobo all over Angel Island, seeking revenge for a bomb being thrown at him and his animal friends. This is one rematch these two have been looking forward to for a long time.
After a 16 year wait, Knuckles finally gave old EggRobo the pounding he deserves.
Metal Sonic 3.0 is the finest creation of Eggman Nega, who is Blaze the Cat's most deadly enemy. But will the powers Metal Sonic 3.0 has copied allow him to win for his master, or will Blaze's fiery fury let her triumph against the mad doctor once again?
Using her extreme fire powers, Blaze quickly melted this robot down to nothing but a black and yellow puddle.
In his previous match, Alpha was able to subdue the delivery robot Bokkun, while Ray defeated Chris Thorndyke. But now, how will the timid squirrel handle himself against a robot specifically designed to hunt down and capture small flying animals?
Using his great agility and gift of flight, Ray was able to out maneuver Zero's slow laser and extending arm attacks. When Zero launched one extra long extending arm attack, Ray flew circles around the slow robot causing it to tie itself up with its own arm. Without the use of its arms, Ray was easily able to get close enough to remove its battery. Ray the Flying Squirrel moves on to round 3.
Monkey Khan, the cyborg leader of the Free People of the Dragon Kingdom, easily decimated his previous robotic opponent. However, he's now up against the unsettling Tails Doll, who dealt his previous opponent a gruesome defeat. Will Monkey Khan's cyborg strength and lightning-tossing staff be enough to put Tails Doll in the scrap yard once and for all?
Winner: Tails Doll!
These two took their battle up into the clouds. After much thunder and lightning, cybernetic monkey parts rained from the sky. Soon Tails Doll descended wearing the crown of the free people. As the only evil robot to survive this week, Tails Doll progresses to round 3.
Feel free to comment about any of the matches below this line.
- Battle 1: Knuckles. Egg Robo is just another brick in the wall.
- Battle 2: Metal Sonic 3.0. Just wins out of awesomeness. I DO like Blaze, but I like Metal Sonic 3.0 more.
- Battle 3: E-101-ZERO. He is nearly invincible.
- Battle 4: Monkey Khan. While supernatural dolls are cool, monkey cyborg sorcerer leaders are the best.
Here are my opinions,
For battle 1: It's time for knuckles to repeat performance!
For battle 2: This time I think blaze.
For battle 3: ZERO surely he can take down ray.
For battle 4: definitely Monkey Khan.
I can't vote. When i click to vote it works like a link and brings me back to this page but the votes remain the same. ~Winudct
My votes for this week:
- Knuckles the Echidna. He's managed to keep the Master Emerald safe from Egg Robo once before, and he can do it again!
- Blaze the Cat. That robot copy of the robot copy of Sonic is no match for this kitten as long as she can hack up fiery hairballs!
- Ray the Flying Squirrel. His best friend lost to Omega, and now he wants revenge by battling Omega's older brother.
- Monkey Khan. It seems unlikely that a comic book character can take down an evil puppet, but I'm voting for him anyway.
Battle 1: Knuckles. One jump on Egg Robo and poof! He's gone.
Wow. Knuckles is DOMINATING!!
Battle 2: Blaze. Obviously.
Battle 3: The robot who's name I can't remember.
Battle 4: Tails Doll. He will eat Monkey Khan's soul!
My Votes are for
1. Knuckles - He has beaten Eggrobo before and he can do it again, Ok technically Mecha Sonic beat him but meh!
2: Blaze - She would burn the fake Metal Sonic to the ground and stomp on its leftover remains
3. Zero - Ray is completely defenseless so he would be a sitting duck to Zero or should that be sitting Squirrel?
4. The Tails Doll! - So terrifying it would absorb Khan's Soul and dismember his remaining body.
All right! Ray is currently in the lead! Nothing against Zero personally, but I hope Ray stays in the lead.
Whoa it's day 2 and Knux is winning like what 180 to 9? EggRobo is kinda cool to she shouldn't be losing that much 55 Skcor Ezalb 23:27, November 16, 2010 (UTC)
1: KNUCKLES FTW!!
2:Blaze: Metal Sonic 3.0 just isn't good. If it was the original instead, that be a different story..
3: ZERO, the (basically) Archie characters stink.
4: Tails Doll; as I said before, I hate the Archie characters.
You know, Ray is mainly in the comics, but he actually started out as a game characterShadowrules7 01:08, November 17, 2010 (UTC)
Knuckles, Blaze, ZERO and Tails Doll -- Murphyshane I voted Blaze, so you vote Shadow Don't click here 18:37, November 17, 2010 (UTC)
Did anybody notice Tails Doll's Shadow?
Battle 1 is pretty much one sided, but I figured it would be like that. And also, (comment to question from above) What's wrong with Tails Doll's shadow? All I see in that shadow is a stretched figure of Tails Doll.
- The Person
Fight 1: Knuckles. no contest. egg-robo s scrap metal now.
Fight 2: Blaze. She's more awesome than amy, and more awesome than metal 3.0!
Fight 3: I don't know..... can i skip this one??
Fight 4: I OBEY THE TAILS DOLL... VOTE THE TAILS DOLL!!! *shakes head* sorry what happened a few seconds ago??
These are my opinions. BTW my fan char Detonator didn't force me to say blaze on fight 2
(sarcasm)Of cooooouuuurse. Because h-...sh-......Detonator! TOTAAAALy knew you were gonna vote for blaze allready-_-
Battle 1: Knuckles
Battle 2: Blaze
Battle 3: Alpha, the Chase Master, i had fun battling him in SonicAdventure.
Battle 4: Okay,this is a big dilema, i like both characters a lot. I realy wish SEGA would put them in their games, but if i have to choose, i will have to go with Tails Doll due to his spookiness. Juely 20:05, November 18, 2010 (UTC)
Tails Doll eats souls. At least he should.
1) Knuckles, of course. No lowly Badnik can defeat him.
2) Blaze isn't about to be knocked off by a knock-off of another knock-off. :P
3) Come on, Ray, man up! He's just a chunk of cheesy hardware! XD
4) Someone has to stop the menace of Tails Doll! KHAAAAAAAAAAANN!!!Devo DrakeFox 22:13, November 18, 2010 (UTC)
This stuff about the Tails Doll eating souls, this "Tails Doll Curse", and all that other stuff about it is just a bunch of crap. He can't do anything but fly around. He's just a doll version of Tails with a gem in his head that grants him sentience. Moon the Hedgehog's power level is higher than Frieza's!! 20:24, November 20, 2010 (UTC)
If you look at Tails Doll's shadow carefully, you'll see he he is holding the disembodied head of Bartleby (His round 1 opponent). Sonictoast 00:40, November 22, 2010 (UTC)
Oh yea I didn't realize 55 Skcor Ezalb 01:11, November 22, 2010 (UTC)
Well battle 1 was a total wipout for my favorite character eggrobo. If I signed up earlier I could have saved him. Now I just have to hope they make an Eggrobo 2.0 so he can compete in the next championship. Eggrobo 2.0