A battle of metal versus magic no-one should miss!
Metal Sonic soared through its previous match, while Shahra subdued the G.U.N. Commander with her magical might. Will Metal Sonic's array of abilities copied from the most powerful warriors grant it an easy win, or will the magical genie send Metal Sonic into the deepest parts of the storybook desert, never to be seen again?
Winner: Metal SonicEdit
Not even Shahra's best magic spells can give her the advantage over Metal Sonic, who rockets to victory. We can only hope that he didn't copy any of her abilities on the way...
Two other-worldly ladies clash in this fight: the alien plant-girl Cosmo against the extra-dimensional echidna Shade. Cosmo's natural abilities let her commune with and control local plantlife, but will this be enough to win against Shade's high-tech weaponry?
Winner: Shade the EchidnaEdit
Shade puts her military upbringing and teleportation belt to good use and handily defeats the pacifist Cosmo. Cosmo can now only watch future battles from the sidelines.
In the last battle, Bean the Dynamite— "That's me!" —Oh jeez. Please be quiet. "No, YOU be quiet Mr. Announcer Man! I wanna tell it! I wanna I wanna I wanna!" Ugh. Fine. "Yay! Bean the Dynamite is an awesome bounty hunter who is awesome and brilliant in every way and will clearly win the WHOLE tournament! Last fight I was up against Soppy McPeacenik, and she was a PUSHOVER. I... Who am I up against this time?" Gemerl the Gizoid. "...I have no idea who or what that is." What a surprise.
Gemerl is a robot built by Doctor Eggman from the remains of Emerl. Gemerl has incredible power, can interface with any of Eggman's vehicles, and can transform into the Nonaggression robot— "AHA! Another peacenik! Piece of cake! Mmm... cake..." — who took the combined might of Super Sonic and Doctor Eggman to defeat before he could destroy the world. "...Wait, what?" But Cream and her mom found him , Tails rebuilt Gemerl, and Gemerl has hated Dr. Eggman ever since.
Can Bean's bomb skills take him through Round 2— "No, wait, can we talk about this? Is it too late to change opponents?" —or will he be crushed by Gemerl's extraordinary armaments? "Wish I was fighting Cosmo..."
"Alas poor Bean! I knew him well!" Bean, pull yourself together. "I'm melting, melting, oh what a world!" You lost, please try and have a little dignity about it. "We won't see his like again!" Fine, just sit there. I'm gonna go now. Sheesh! "Yes, we have no bananas... Waaa!"
Wave the Swallow is the mechanic of the Babylon Rogues, making her tech-savvy and fast on her Extreme Gear, but she's never had to face a fighter like Mecha Sonic face on before. Can she fly pinwheels around Mecha Sonic as she takes him apart, or will Mecha Sonic knock her out of the sky and take her down with his Spin Attack?
Winner: Mecha SonicEdit
Wave should've known better not to sass an emotionless fighting robot like Mecha Sonic. He takes a quick zap of Chaos Energy, which is more than enough to smash her Extreme Gear and send her flying away, looking for an easier mark.
Feel free to comment about any of the matches below this line.
Oh, man, we've got until Monday! Well, in that time, VOTE FOR BEAN!!!!! ParaGoomba348 15:05, December 15, 2010 (UTC)
My votes this week:
- 1. Metal Sonic. Sharha has no chance.
- 2. Shade. She's more powerful, stronger, and has better magic. I mean, what is Cosmo going to do? Heal Shade?
- 3. Bean. Come on, blow up Gemerl! Blow him up! Why is he losing?? WHYYYYY???? :'(
- 4. Mecha Sonic. Wave can NOT defeat such a powerful creature.
1. Metal Sonic
2. Cosmo. What, I love Sonic X
Knuckleschaotix 20:00, December 19, 2010 (UTC)
1) I don't think I need to say it, but Metal Sonic
I think that it would be cool not only to see Metal Sonic vs. Mecha Sonic, but who would win.
I agree with the above statement we need Metal vs. Mecha.
Battle1: Metal sonic, i mean, against SHARA???
Battle2: Shade, 'nuf said
battle3: Gemrel shall DOMINATE bean
Battle4: Mecha, i kinda want to see metal vs. mecha too...- noon the hedgehog-Iaa-SHADOW! 20:48, December 13, 2010 (UTC)
1.) Metal Sonic
4.) Mecha Sonic
If curent trends keep up we may get to see Metal VS. Mecha.
It would be funny if Shahra didn't get a single vote. Sonictoast 06:20, December 13, 2010 (UTC)
1.Metal sonic.he'd turn into MO and crush shahra
2.Shade is an echidna,cosmo can't do anything
3.Gemerl is a robot he just SMASH THE BOMBS AWAY,bean has no chance....gemerl will turn into nonagression anyway
4.Mecha sonic will pwn Wave,Wave is great with Extreme Gear not With Eggman's Robot's
Ze-Ro Vo-Otes dadadadada55 Skcor Ezalb 12:50, December 13, 2010 (UTC)
huh huh I wish I was fighting Cosmo 55 Skcor Ezalb 12:52, December 13, 2010 (UTC)
My votes for this week:
1. Metal Sonic. In his words, "All living things kneel before your master!"
2. Bean the Dynamite. For the sake of mutant hedge-squirrel babies, Bean better not lose.
3. Shade the Echidna. One of the most powerful Sonic Chronicles characters should easily take that seedrian down.
4. Mecha Sonic. He's already barbecued Vanilla. Now he's going to add fried swallow to the menu.
Metal Sonic, Shade, Gemerl, Mecha Sonic ~Winduct
chip lost noooo
i want metal sonic to take on mecha sonic.
Battle 1: Metal Sonic obviously
Battle 2: Shade, she's a good character and a powerful one.
Battle 3: Gemerl, I do like Bean but Gemerl would take him down.
Battle 4: Mecha Sonic, he was the inspiration for Metal Sonic in the first place. Juely 07:39, December 15, 2010 (UTC)
- ) Metal Sonic, DUH!
- ) Shade; more power, more tactical experience, larger array of abilities.
- ) Shockingly, BEAN; he can pull bombs out of absolutely nowhere like Amy's hammer, and he can blow up explosives at his command ( Check SU #23 for reference)!! You have to admit, that's cool. Plus, the dude's just plain freaking crazy, so you have no idea what he'll do.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round 07:48, December 15, 2010 (UTC)
I think I might as well participate in this thing too, just for the fun of it (and because I'm rooting for a certain character to at least make it to the top three. I know she may not make it first, but still, she's a great character to me and I think she has much potential in the series.) Anyway, here are my votes for Week 22:
- ) I would have to go with Sharha on this one. The reason I chose her is because, while Metal Sonic's power can vary between his various models (making him either weak or really powerful), Sharha is technically more powerful because she is a genie who can use powerful magic through wishing. So, if she wanted to (and could if she was not bound by her lamp), she could quite literally make Metal Sonic disappear, explode into a hundred pieces, malfuntion and shut down, cause it's weapons to disappear, etc. Sharha wouldn't really need to fight Metal Sonic anyway. In terms of actual fighting ability/potential, I'm going with Sharha on this one.
- ) I'm going with Shade on this one. Like Kagimizu said, Shade obviously has more power, tactical experience (at least 4000+ years worth, despite being physically around 15-16 years of age), and the array of combat abilities that Shade possesses, while few compared to some other characters, are much greater than Cosmo's array of combat abilities, which is almost non-existent. If you really look at it, this match isn't really a fight at all. Its more like a slaughter. So in this match, Shade has my vote.
- ) I would actually chose Gemeral in terms of fighting potential, because he could copy the abilities of his foes. However... Bean has no real skills other than using bombs (which even Gemeral could throw without having to watch anyone else do it first. Unless, or course, Gemeral doesn't know how to throw things) and (as Kagamizu put it) can apparently make explosives detonate upon command (I saw it happen in Sonic Universe issue 23 myself. Kag's not lying). Given that knowledge, Gemeral really cannot learn any seriously dangerous skills from Bean before being destroyed by him. I say Bean could win this battle for this reason: Like I just said, Bean can make explosives detonate at will, so he could provoke and lure Gemeral to a pile of explosives and make them detonate, destroying Gemeral before he could even see the danger coming. Gemeral may have the advantage of power in this battle, but Bean has the tactical advantage of his bombs. In this match, Bean has my vote.
- ) I will go with Wave on this one. Mecha Sonic is fairly weak without the Chaos Emeralds or the Master Emerald's power, so unless he had any of the Emeralds in this match I think he really wouldn't be able to stand much of a chance against Wave. Plus the use of the Emeralds would be unfair unless the other person can use them too, and would win solely on popularity by the fans and by having to cheat. Wave on the other hand has speed because of her Extreme Gear board, but has knowledge on machinary that apparently rivals Tails, which ultimately gives her a tactical advantage against Mecha Sonic, who is a machine. Wave could probably keep up with Mecha Sonic, and could figure out how he works and come up with a strategy to defeat him, since Mecha Sonic supposedly (correct me if I'm wrong) has only enough intelligence to follow simple commands like "Go there, destroy that" (the only exception was him going to the Master Emerald to increase his power, but thats it), compared to Metal Sonic, who keeps getting upgraded and supposedly gets stronger and more intelligent each time (as evidenced by Neo Metal Sonic, who appeared in Sonic Heroes, and the Metal Sonic model that appeared in Sonic the Hedgehog (Comic Series) issue #195, Sonic X issue #40, and Sonic Universe issue #1). Also, Mecha Sonic has made very few appearances in the series, so his true potential (if he hasn't shown it already) is unknown, so I can't vote for someone/something if I don't know what their true potential is compared to another character who's true potential was demonstrated in several other titles (in the case of Wave, the Sonic Riders series). So, ultimately, I chose Wave.
These are my votes for this week of the tournament. Even if most of the characters I voted for lose (if not all of them), I won't really care because I took the time to decide my votes carefully, instead of choosing a character simply because I like them (which is probably the reason why characters like Bean and Wave are losing to Gemeral and Mecha Sonic respectively. The fact that characters like Bean and Sharha having few appearances in the games media in Sonic may also be a contributing factor to the reason why their opponents are getting some peoples votes so easily). In my opinion you really shouldn't just vote for a character based on their popularity or their relations to other popular characters, you have to actually look thoroughly at their abilities and potential. Otherwise, we'll all end up having a character being named the champion of this character competition who doesn't really deserve to be the champion. I'm not saying that anyone in particular may be acting thoughtless about some of this, but I would strongly encourage those who are watching this event to take the time to think things out as thoroughly as possible before voting for which characters you think are better. Phoenix the CatThe flames reborn.... 16:55, December 15, 2010 (UTC)
Metal Sonic, Gemerl, Shade and Mecha Sonic -- Murphyshane I voted Blaze, so you vote Shadow Don't click here 17:38, December 15, 2010 (UTC)
Battle 1: Metal Sonic. Who would ever vote against that awesome dude. I mean, that was an easy decision.
Battle 2: Cosmo: I don't really care for shades.
Battle 3: Gemeral: Anyone closely connected to Emeral is awesome!
Battle 4: Mecha Sonic: Close enough to Sonic to pass this level.
Here are my opinions:
Battle 1: Metal Sonic all the way
Battle 2: I despise Cosmo and anyone who would vote for her
Battle 3: Gemerl, but why are you people calling him Gemeral. Learn to spell!
Battle 4: Mecha sonic, although it would be nice to see at least one babylon rogue make it to round 3
Shadowrules7 01:58, December 17, 2010 (UTC)
1. metal. Sharha dosen't really have any skills, look at SatSR. She just talked......................
2. Shade. Cosmo was in sonic X, so she sucks.
3. Bean. Having only been in 1 game, beans appearences in the sonic the hedgehog comic make him and his bombs awesome.
4. Wave, duh. joking, that swallow dosent stand a hope in babylon gardens.
And forget Metal vs Mecha as a round 5 special, Sonic vs Scourge will be the greatest.
Rouge will probably beat Scourge he almost lost to Chip although I hope he doesn't55 Skcor Ezalb 12:29, December 19, 2010 (UTC)
I wouldnt mind seening Scorouge vs. Shadow~Banjo the Greaser
These are obvious, but here I go.
1. Metal Sonic- My fan character is his descendant.
2. Shade- One of teh best girl characters.
3. Gemerl- Emerl relation, duh.
4. Mecha Sonic- I don't like him, but he IS a kind of Sonic robot.
These are SO easy 2 predict (user: SuperMetalSonic2
- Well they're easy to predict now, yes. At the beginning of the week the only winner I was certain of was Metal Sonic. -- Supermorff 22:33, December 19, 2010 (UTC)
- Cosmofan1000 here! Opinion time!
- Battle 1: I'm glad that Metal Sonic won. Actually there's no way Sharha could stand a chance.
- Battle 2: Okay, this sucks!! You can tell by my name that I'm ticked off as hell!! I get that it was kind of unfair, I mean, Cosmo vs Shade? But still, that sucks! But remember Cosmo's adult (Super) Form? http://sonic.wikia.com/index.php?title=Cosmo_the_Seedrian&image=Cosmoadultform-jpg But even then, Cosmo would still be like this: http://sonic.wikia.com/index.php?title=Cosmo_the_Seedrian&image=CosmoScreen-jpg against Shade. So yeah.
- Battle 3: It's kind of obvious! Bean vs Gemerl? Bean doesn't stand a chance!!
- Battle 4: Mecha Sonic vs. Wave? Come on, Mecha Sonic! Metal Sonic's still better than Mecha, but still. So yeah, Mecha Sonic is a lot better.