The Sonic News Network is a collaborative encyclopedia for everything related to the Sonic the Hedgehog series. There are 8,403 articles and growing since this wiki was founded in September 2005. The wiki format allows anyone to create or edit any article, so we can all work together to create a comprehensive database for the Sonic the Hedgehog series.
Please note that articles on Sonic News Network may contain unmarked spoilers. Please browse at your own risk!
This interview has been a long time coming and long-delayed. As some of you may know, our "current" Featured User, Drones, has departed from the wiki for parts unknown after 5 years of dedication and participation. I will not bother going into detail concerning the circumstances of her departure (circumstances some of you may be aware of), only that she will be missed and remembered. Moving on from that somber note, let us take the time to read her final interview for this wiki.
#1. Q) What's your fondest memory of your time on SNN?
- A) All I can remember is contributing to the site and participating in forums that were regarding new implements on the wiki. My favorite part of the wiki is the Site Discussion forums. Although I have been on SNN for 5 years now, I only got into it socially two months ago after getting familiar with newer users like Krazy and Toxice on the chatroom. So, if there was a time I actually enjoyed, it was when the chat was really fun.
#2. Q) Who would you say are your friends amongst SNN's active populace?
- A) I get along with Kray,Murph, Tox, Sacor Gen best and, although he's not active anymore, I don't want to leave out Bullet Francisco.
#3. Q) What are your thoughts on the Sonic Boom games?
- A) I'm not too interested in Sonic Boom. There's nothing in it that quite appeals to me. The art direction is cliche, the graphics are mediocre, and so far the gameplay looks like some poor platformer. Most people would defend against my criticism because the studio consists of veterans from Naughty Dog. I think it's a very poor excuse, because they are only referring to a few members from the studio. Naughty Dog releases good games as the whole thing, not just out of a few veterans. It's a bigger, richer company than BRB. They cannot be compared. I think the hype comes from the fact that there are multiple playable characters. I am not against the idea but, I just don't find it exciting.
#4. Q) How do you feel about Super Smash Bros. 4?
- A) I have never played Smash Bros. so I am not too interested in the game. Honestly, Smash Bros. never looked like a fun game to me. It's cool to have Nintendo characters in a fighting game [so I understand it's popularity] but I wish Nintendo could focus more on creating new IPs instead.
#5. Q) Are you looking forward to the Sonic Boom TV series?
- A) I will certainly give it a try because Sonic is more of a hobby to me but I still wouldn't say I'm hyped about it. Despite that, I think this is the only cartoon that actually looks good in 3D. I love the redesigns for Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Amy. And I think the new character, Sticks is a good addition to the team. I am able to enjoy a cartoon for what it's intended to be, and so far, Sonic Boom looks like it can be good as a kid's show.
|Topic||Last Post||Last Author|
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Expand some of our stubs and incomplete articles!
- Improve some of our articles in need of cleanup!
- Update some of our out-of-date articles!
- Fix some of our double redirects!
- Categorize some of our uncategorized categories, files and articles!
- Add links to some of our orphaned pages!
- See if any of our unused files and videos should be posted on articles!
- Join in our merge debates!
- Discuss our Featured Article nominations!
Beauregard Rabbot, colloquially called The Baron, is a character that appears in the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series and its spin-offs published by Archie Comics. In the Pre-Super Genesis Wave timeline, Beauregard is the uncle of Bunnie Rabbot-D'Coolette, as well as the Grandmaster of the Great Desert Dark Egg Legion. He was also the nemesis of the Sand-Blasters.
Vote for the next Featured Article here!
Previously Featured: Egg Fighter, Perfect Dark Gaia, Spikes (obstacle), Tornado, Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity, Piko Piko Hammer, Eggmanland (stage), Goal Plate, Gear Parts, Death Egg, SegaSonic the Hedgehog, Albion Attack, Sonic Generations
Sonic Fanon Wiki is the place to go if you have any sort of fan-works! Instead of posting them on articles here (where they don't belong), place them at the Sonic Fanon Wiki for all of the hard-working fanon writers to see and praise. The Sonic Fanon Wiki started in June 2008, and currently consists of over 12,300 articles!
Sonic the Comic Wiki is for all things related to Sonic the Comic, the British comic published by Fleetway Editions. The Sonic the Comic Wiki started in April 2009, following the closure of a previous STC wiki hosted by Pokécharms. It currently consists of over 3,100 articles!
Mobius Encyclopaedia is a collaborative project to create the most definitive, accurate, and accessible encyclopedia and reference for everything related to the Archie Sonic the Hedgehog universe. Mobius Encyclopaedia started in October 2007, and currently consists of over 2,200 articles!
Click here to see more of our affiliates!