The Sonic News Network is a collaborative encyclopedia for everything related to the Sonic the Hedgehog series. There are 7,447 articles and growing since this wiki was founded in September 2005. The wiki format allows anyone to create or edit any article, so we can all work together to create a comprehensive database for the Sonic the Hedgehog series.
Please note that articles on Sonic News Network may contain unmarked spoilers. Please browse at your own risk!
Our latest Featured User (as well as the last Featured User of 2013) is a long-time "veteran" of the wiki, having been around for over three years and still remaining active. In response to being voted as Featured User, Slug had this to say; "I was a little surprised to see my name in the lead. Thanks guys!" With that, on to the nitty-gritty of the interview.
# 1. Q) How much of an effect has Sonic had on your life?
- Hm, well, as a realist drawer who likes drawing Sonic - drawing Sonic reminds me just how simple, quick and fun it is to draw 2D cartoons. Most of the time I have to test a new medium, or some concept, I use a Sonic sketch as a test-try first, and I mean during my work. He's just the first thing that pops in my mind!
# 2. Q) If you could pick a character to be the focus of a new Sonic game, who would it be and why?
- Eggman probably. There are so many cool, crazy, creative things you can make out of the mad scientist. Perhaps more on his past? I'd like to think he was in good terms with the government until he decided to go his own way. Not sure about gameplay though, ugh. I've always liked to play as Sonic.
# 3. Q) What job or profession do you aim to achieve?
- Nothing specific. I just want to be successful and happy in some form.
# 4. Q) What's the strangest thing you've ever seen in your life?
- Once I saw this show in which this lady was dressed as a carrot in public in order to earn money for her marriage. Straaaange isn't it?
# 5. Q) What's your greatest fear?
- I am very afraid of sharp objects and elevators!
# 6. Q) How do you feel about Creepypastas?
- I read one about the Rugrats, I'll admit it actually scared me a little.
# 7. Q) How do you feel about SNN, after all these years?
- I think the community we have now is much better than before. Back then, 3 years ago, this place never struck to me as a 'community'. It feels great working as a team.
# 8. Q) If you could go back and change one thing about your time on SNN, what would you change?
- My attitude when I first came here, perhaps. I was like that because I was insecure and quite young. But I don't regret it much really, it's all a part of growing up.
# 9. Q) Is there any Sonic character you most look up to as a role-model for real life interaction?
- No, not exactly. But I'd like to have a few traits Sonic has, in a way. He's confident, social, doesn't care what others think and has a very rational approach to things. He doesn't deal with things emotionally. I'd be a much happier person if I were like that!
# 10. Q) What do you think would be the funniest animal to see as a Mobian?
- A fish would look very, very strange. Can't imagine it without seeing it as something ridiculous! Haha!
What gift would you buy for your favorite Sonic character?
Keep up the good work, and please continue to contribute to the Sonic News Network!
|Topic||Last Post||Last Author|
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Expand some of our stubs and incomplete articles!
- Improve some of our articles in need of cleanup!
- Update some of our out-of-date articles!
- Fix some of our double redirects!
- Categorize some of our uncategorized categories, files and articles!
- Add links to some of our orphaned pages!
- See if any of our unused files and videos should be posted on articles!
- Join in our merge debates!
- Discuss our Featured Article nominations!
Eggmanland, also known as Crimson Carnival, is the ninth action stage in the PlayStation 3/Xbox 360 version of Sonic Unleashed and the eighth on the PlayStation 2/Nintendo Wii version of Sonic Unleashed. During the events of the game, Sonic the Hedgehog and Chip come here in order to restore the final Chaos Emerald inside the final Gaia Temple and to stop Dr. Eggman from preventing another Time of Awakening.
Vote for the next Featured Article here!
Previously Featured: Goal Plate, Gear Parts, Death Egg, SegaSonic the Hedgehog, Albion Attack, Sonic Generations, Shadow the Hedgehog, Miles "Tails" Prower, Green Hill Zone, Blaze the Cat, E-102 Gamma, Sonic the Hedgehog (1991), Sir Lancelot
Sonic Fanon Wiki is the place to go if you have any sort of fan-works! Instead of posting them on articles here (where they don't belong), place them at the Sonic Fanon Wiki for all of the hard-working fanon writers to see and praise. The Sonic Fanon Wiki started in June 2008, and currently consists of over 12,500 articles!
Sonic the Comic Wiki is for all things related to Sonic the Comic, the British comic published by Fleetway Editions. The Sonic the Comic Wiki started in April 2009, following the closure of a previous STC wiki hosted by Pokécharms. It currently consists of over 3,000 articles!
Mobius Encyclopaedia is a collaborative project to create the most definitive, accurate, and accessible encyclopedia and reference for everything related to the Archie Sonic the Hedgehog universe. Mobius Encyclopaedia started in October 2007, and currently consists of over 2,000 articles!
Click here to see more of our affiliates!