The Sonic News Network is a collaborative encyclopedia for everything related to the Sonic the Hedgehog series. There are 8,288 articles and growing since this wiki was founded in September 2005. The wiki format allows anyone to create or edit any article, so we can all work together to create a comprehensive database for the Sonic the Hedgehog series.
Please note that articles on Sonic News Network may contain unmarked spoilers. Please browse at your own risk!
The next and latest Featured User is one that's been around for a deceptively long time. Now going by Eycestar but once known as one DarkFuture, when asked about his recent election as Featured User of the Month he said, "I'm honestly quite surprised to be featured! I haven't exactly been the most active user as of late, but I'm very delighted the community gave me this chance again, with some help from a certain guy of sacor. It's always a ton of fun to be the Featured User. Maybe I'll be able to share what I've been up to in this interview!" Ask and ye shall receive, so let's get right down to it shall we?
# 1. Q) Beyond her similarities to someone we all know, how do you feel about Sticks the Badger?
- A) Sticks seems like the perfect addition to the "Boom" team. Every character has their own distinct personality and talents, and I'm sure Sticks will definitely keep things interesting in her own special way. I've never been particularly resentful of any character in the Sonic series. I am always willing to give each new character a chance. I keep hearing "the Sonic series has too many characters and Sega should stop adding new characters and just focus on the characters with little to no background". Quite frankly, I have to disagree. Thinking like that is very close-minded. The world itself is a diverse place filled with many diverse people. I believe the existence of other characters besides the main cast is to be expected in that sense. Besides, then everyone would get bored of seeing the same old characters over and over again. And they wonder why Sonic has been the only playable character in recent games. I say just give the game/TV series a chance instead of criticizing every little detail that is revealed before the release.
# 2. Q) With the most recent information released about Sonic Boom, what are your thoughts on the game?
- A) I believe this game is the game Sonic fans have been waiting for. As I said above, everyone has been wondering why Sonic has been the only playable character in the most recent games. Well, now we'll be able to play as Tails, Knuckles and Amy again, somewhat similar to the "Sonic Adventure" and "Sonic Heroes" games. This shows that Sega is always taking their fans' "words" to heart, even if those words are a bit harsh. It's just sad that no matter what they do, the fans seem to always have something to complain about. But you can't please everyone.
# 3. Q) How do you feel about Sonic toys?
- A) If I were a bit younger (not saying I'm too old or anything) I would have loved to have had those in my life. Growing up, I've always wanted some Sonic action figures, but could never find any in stores. But in 2004, I won some large Sonic and Shadow plushies in a contest while vacationing in Florida. 10 years later, I still keep them near by. I would never leave them in a dusty old basement. I also have a Sonic figure with Caliburn from the "Sonic and the Black Knight" line of toys I got around the time the game launched. Sonic's arm keeps popping out the socket for some reason, which makes it difficult to trust him with guarding my wallet, but he's been doing an outstanding job thus far. Perhaps I will reward him with plastic chili dogs.
# 4. Q) LEGO Sonic videogame; thoughts?
- A) I would definitely get it, probably just because I always get any new Sonic game upon release. But I'm sure it would be interesting! I'm curious how the characters would appear in LEGO form and how certain locations like Green Hill Zone would look LEGO-fied.
|Topic||Last Post||Last Author|
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Expand some of our stubs and incomplete articles!
- Improve some of our articles in need of cleanup!
- Update some of our out-of-date articles!
- Fix some of our double redirects!
- Categorize some of our uncategorized categories, files and articles!
- Add links to some of our orphaned pages!
- See if any of our unused files and videos should be posted on articles!
- Join in our merge debates!
- Discuss our Featured Article nominations!
The Egg Fighter (エッグファイター Eggufaitā?) is an enemy that first appeared in Sonic Unleashed and later in the console/PC version of Sonic Generations. They are a model of Badniks created by Dr. Eggman and served as the doctor's primary robot troopers during his operations to harness the power of Dark Gaia.
Vote for the next Featured Article here!
Previously Featured: Perfect Dark Gaia, Spikes (obstacle), Tornado, Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity, Piko Piko Hammer, Eggmanland (stage), Goal Plate, Gear Parts, Death Egg, SegaSonic the Hedgehog, Albion Attack, Sonic Generations, Shadow the Hedgehog
Sonic Fanon Wiki is the place to go if you have any sort of fan-works! Instead of posting them on articles here (where they don't belong), place them at the Sonic Fanon Wiki for all of the hard-working fanon writers to see and praise. The Sonic Fanon Wiki started in June 2008, and currently consists of over 12,300 articles!
Sonic the Comic Wiki is for all things related to Sonic the Comic, the British comic published by Fleetway Editions. The Sonic the Comic Wiki started in April 2009, following the closure of a previous STC wiki hosted by Pokécharms. It currently consists of over 3,100 articles!
Mobius Encyclopaedia is a collaborative project to create the most definitive, accurate, and accessible encyclopedia and reference for everything related to the Archie Sonic the Hedgehog universe. Mobius Encyclopaedia started in October 2007, and currently consists of over 2,200 articles!
Click here to see more of our affiliates!