Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Done. -- Supermorff 01:51, December 27, 2011 (UTC)
I think I'm supposed to be in the rollbacks section, since I'm a rollback now.
Mewkat14 is no longer a Rollback, so her name should be removed from the list. 20:53, November 5, 2012 (UTC)
Why is Kagimizu still marked as "active" when he only shows up once a month to update the Featured User interview and very rarely in between to post in site discussions. Mystic Monkey appears more often and he's "partially active", so shouldn't Kagimizu be the same?10:21, April 8, 2013 (UTC)
- There's no official definition. If you think it should be changed, change it. -- Supermorff (talk) 12:16, April 8, 2013 (UTC)
Inactive chat-mods and Rollbacks
Why are the inactive rollbacks & chat-mods not listed? They have as much of a right to be listed as the inactive admins. I'd say put them back on the page in a separate list or make a separate page for rollbacks & mods; that would actually be more helpful.01:26, May 6, 2013 (UTC)
- The reason I did not list inactive chat moderators and rollbacks is because first of all, they do not need as much elaboration as administrators, who are also the users that people go to to report vandalism, edit-warring, etc. Second of all, the page is for users to see a list of administrators, not chat moderators and rollbacks. The sections for chat moderators and rollbacks are purely to show who has extra rights on the wiki and what the rights do, for those who do not know. That being said, it is completely unnecessary to write additional sections for rollbacks and chat moderators who have fallen into inactivity, because of the reasons I listed above. I have instead made an additional statement pointing users to a list that includes inactive rollbacks and chat moderators, which is a much better alternative and works fine. Your only argument as to why they should be listed is that they have the same "rights" as administrators. Again, this page is a list of administrators, and the chat moderator and rollback list's purpose is to inform users what the positions are, and who holds them. They do not need as much elaboration as administrators, which have more of a "role". As for creating separate pages, this is also unnecessary. There is already a statement explaining what chat moderators and rollbacks can do, as well as a list of them here. They do not have nearly the same rights as administrators, so it probably isn't necessary to create another page. -- 01:29, May 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Per Bullet.--- 01:30, May 6, 2013 (UTC)
What about my idea for Sonic News Network:Rollbacks and Sonic News Network:Chat Moderators? These pages can list all those users who have those rights, and can elaborate more about what there duties are.01:34, May 6, 2013 (UTC)
- I edited my original post. I oppose the idea for the reasons above, as their "duties" are already explained on this page (and the chat policy page for chat moderators) and they do not need further elaboration. --
01:38, May 6, 2013 (UTC)
- If there are any who haven't had a long period of inactivity or have announced their inactivity, I'll readd them to the list, though. -- 01:54, May 6, 2013 (UTC)
Last edit section
I think it would be nice to have a row for the last edit these users have made. It would show active they are, so newbies can know who was online last (or to remove them from the list if they are inactive). Thoughts?20:41, August 23, 2013 (UTC)
- That's really unnecessary. We're already listing them, isn't that enough?. Oppose. -- 20:47, August 23, 2013 (UTC)
I would like to change the date formatting for the dates listed on the page into my format (e.g 14 October 2013) since the current format on the page is... well not formal. Mystic Orb (TP.CO.EC) 11:08, October 14, 2013 (UTC)
Okay I've tried using a new format (see here) so that the dates are sorted in chronological order by using data-sort-type="date" and it doesn't work for some reason and I can't figure out the problem. :/ Mystic Orb (TP.CO.EC) 10:06, December 21, 2013 (UTC)
Rewrote the administrator page. You can see the draft at my sandbox. Elaborates on a lot of the administrator abilities, elaborates more on the role of an administrator, etc. Opinions and thoughts? I'll be moving on to a rewrite of the Community Portal next. -- 23:33, January 31, 2015 (UTC)
- Looking pretty good. I think it might be redundant to say this, but perhaps a statement that administrators can move pages to any titles without restriction? Also, maybe add a link to "Special:ListUsers/rollback" at the "rollback" section? EDIT: Almost forgot something, move file/images to a different title. The Passionate Musician 23:44, January 31, 2015 (UTC)