Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It seems like a lot of our "affiliates" aren't actually, uh, affiliated with us in any way. Very few link back to us anywhere on the site, and a lot seem as though they were added because they relate to something that appeared in a game once that also happened to feature Sonic. That's not any reason to give them free traffic from our site, especially if we get nothing in return. So I've removed them from this list, and from the link menu on the left. If you want to add them back, by all means convince me. -- Supermorff 20:41, 13 July 2009 (UTC)
- Personally, I feel as though we should list them all as affiliates for the simple reason that Sonic is in someway affiliated with them. I for one believe that we are in way connected to those wiki's since Sonic is connected to their respective series. Of course, it really doesn't bother me that much, but I do feel that they deserve to be listed. Perhaps we could talk to their admins about adding us as an affiliate, if we add them back? SLJCOAAATR 1 17:56, 20 July 2009 (UTC)
- Well, I know that until I'm an admin (if I become one), I shouldn't really get involved, but I think SLJ's right. If they added us as affiliates, then we should add them. Of course, it would only be fair, because if they didn't add SNN as an affiliate, then all that's gonna happen is that they draw more Users away from this place. That's not really fair, now is it? Sorry if I shouldn't get involved, but I have to state my opinion.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 18:10, 20 July 2009 (UTC)
- Of course you're allowed to get involved, Kagimizu! Everyone's allowed to get involved! In any case, yes, I will support their inclusion in the list if and only if they recognise us as affiliates on their own wikis. Good luck with that. -- Supermorff 19:17, 20 July 2009 (UTC)
- Here's a secret we don't often share: admins don't have many more abilities than other users. They can block people, and they can delete pages. That's pretty much it. If you contribute on talk pages (like here), do some good editing, revert some vandalism - that is, if you do what admins are supposed to do without the extra privileges - then we're much more likely to consider you as good admin material. -- Supermorff 19:41, 20 July 2009 (UTC)
- Well, I at first wanted to ba an admin so that my ideas about pairings would be heard. But after my encounter with the vandal dubbed 'iLike', I really want to be able to stomp out vandals. You can see my self-nomination to see what I'm talking about.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 19:48, 20 July 2009 (UTC)
Sonic Fan Comics
The Sonic Fan Comic Wiki is meant for Sonic Comics made by the fans, such as inSONICnia and Ghosts of the Future. This wiki is currently home to 16 pages, including fan comics and roleplays
Can you add that to the SFCW area? --Sapphire The Foxcoon 19:49, January 31, 2010 (UTC)
- Sure. -- Supermorff 20:15, January 31, 2010 (UTC)
My wiki neds more users and pages. www.theultimatetails.wikia.com/wiki/The_Ultimate_Tails_Wiki
Catch ya on the flip side! 17:23, May 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Make more pages and that'll help get more users. -- Supermorff 19:31, May 27, 2011 (UTC)
First Sonic The Hedgehog: The Movie Wiki article
Can my wiki be an affiliate?-- Catch ya on the flip side! Speedy 17:26, October 5, 2011 (UTC)
Noticing this page...
Sonic X Wiki
Sonic X Wiki
I found out there is a sonic x wiki
18.104.22.168 04:29, October 8, 2011 (UTC)
here is the link http://sonicx.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_Wiki
Isn't anyone answering this section
Super Eggman 07:40, October 9, 2011 (UTC)
We are aware of the site. Thank you. -- Supermorff 07:44, October 9, 2011 (UTC)
- I don't remember specifically. Probably because it has very little content, very little activity, and I couldn't find any links back to SNN. In general, though, because SNN has very little to gain from an affiliation, even if there was a link on the other wiki. -- Supermorff (talk) 10:14, March 10, 2012 (UTC)
Hi, I'm Yosemite, the Sonic Wiki Spanish administrator; I need to modify the part of Sonic Wiki in Spanish your information, that information is old now start, I need the actualizen, including the logo.
OS X Mavericks 06:13, July 27, 2014 (UTC)
Hey, could my new wikia be an afilliate? I promise I'll link back once my wikia really starts going and I get the hang of it. http://sonicgam.wikia.com/wiki/ (I don't really have a banner yet, plus even if i did, i can't upload it on my Wii U) MilesProwerMan (talk) 11:38, August 19, 2015 (UTC)MilesPrower Man