Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Sonic Storybook series is a collection of Sonic games exclusive for the Wii, in which Sonic the Hedgehog travels into the world of a storybook to stop a great evil that potentially threatens both his world and theirs, meeting alternate versions of his friends and enemies in the process.
So far, only two games have been released:
- Sonic and the Secret Rings: With the help of a young genie named Shahra, Sonic must travel into the Arabian Nights and prevent the Erazor Djinn, an evil version of the genie in Aladdin and the Magic Lamp, from destroying the world in the book and entering his own.
- Sonic and the Black Knight: With the aid of Merlina, granddaughter of the famous Merlin, Sonic is brought into King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table where he must learn and master swordsmanship to defeat a corrupted King Arthur and save Camelot from the evil king's tyranny.
- It is never actually explained what method Sonic uses to return to his home world after defeating the evil in either storybook game. Though, it can be assumed he left the same way he came, with the magic of Shahra (in Secret Rings) and the summoning spell of Merlina (in Black Knight).
- On the back of both boxarts, Sonic is in the same pose.
- Tails and Knuckles are the only characters besides Sonic that appear in all of the Storybook Series games so far, as alternate forms.
- Sega ran a contest to see what the fans wanted Sonic to go to in the third installment of the Sonic Storybook series with places like the old west, a haunted house etc. Greek mythology and myths won the poll. However after the release of the poll, nothing has been announced about the Storybook series since.