Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sonic the Comic
- Editor: Deborah Tate
- Designer: Timothy Read
- Managing Editor: Steve MacManus
- Production: Sarah Colley
- Marketing Manager: Douglas Pocock
- Publisher: Rob McMenemy
- Managing Director: Julie Goldsmith
Sonic - "Whatever Happened to Grimer?"
Metropolis Zone is being attacked by a Metallix, and Sonic is no match for it. The unconscious hedgehog is taken to the Metropolis City High Security Prison, where Grimer hypnotises Sonic into revealing what happened to Doctor Robotnik during their last encounter. Sonic is then taken back to the city and left with a fake Metallix wreckage, tricking him into thinking he has won. Even the Governor of the prison is forced to co-operate.
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Knuckles Metallix
- Doctor Ivo Robotnik (flashback)
- Knuckles the Echidna (flashback)
- Metropolis City High Security Prison Governor (First appearance)
- Metropolis City High Security Prison receptionist (Only appearance)
- Metropolis City residents:
- Blonde woman
- Black bird
- Dog in orange shirt
- Dog in blue shirt
- Cat in black leather jacket
- Green bird in yellow top
- Woman in purple tanktop
- Grimer uses a memory scan on Sonic to find out what happened to Robotnik in Sonic the Comic #130, "Showdown".
Amy - "Future Distractions"
Amy and Tekno the Canary materialise in the year 5000 A.D. of Mobius, where they learn that their adventures are top sellers in the history chips. However, they are woefully outdated in terms of technology, but are able to defeat villain Gremlyn with a very simple catapult.
- Tekno the Canary
- Gremlyn (Only appearance)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (statue)
- Residents of Mobius 5000 A.D.:
- Obese owl
- Penguin police officer
- Amy and Tekno started their inter-dimensional journey through the Ring of Eternity in Sonic the Comic #134, "Eternity Ring". They will return home in Sonic the Comic #156, "Full Circle".
Tails - "Bite Back"
Sleek the Panther from the Doctor Robotnik Appreciation Tribe wants to challenge Tails to a fight and easily defeats him, worrying a group of snakes in the area. Tails gets the upper hand after giving some insects the idea to weaken the ground beneath Sleek's feet.
- Miles "Tails" Prower
- Sleek the Panther (Only appearance)
- Dog D.R.A.T. member (Only appearance)
- A gnat
- Sonic the Hedgehog - "The Sonic Terminator, Part 1" (Sonic the Comic #24)
- Control Zone
- Graphic Zone - Cool Creatures
- Issue 139 at the Sonic the Comic Wiki