Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sonic the Comic
- Editor: Deborah Tate
- Designer: Gary Knight
- Managing Editor: Steve MacManus
- Production: Sarah Colley
- Marketing Manager: Douglas Pocock
- Promotions: Debbie Plummer/Jane Ballard
- Publisher: Rob McMenemy
- Managing Director: Julie Goldsmith
"Secret Enemy, Part 1"
Sonic races to the North East Sector of the Metropolis Zone when the Kintobor Computer informs him of a Badnik attack, but is left confused when there is no trouble to be found. Grimer has hacked and reprogrammed the Kintobor Computer from the Metropolis City High Security Prison, and used an old recording to fool Sonic. The action picks up when a robot surprises Sonic, shocking him when the Badnik is shown to be under the control of Kintobor himself.
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Kintobor Computer
- Prison Governor
- Kintobor Badnik (First appearance)
- Dogs (recording)
- Pig (recording)
- Rabbit (recording)
- Bird (recording)
- Kids playing baseball (rabbit, dogs)
- Woman with shopping bag
- Grimer was revealed to have taken over the Metropolis City High Security Prison, with the Prison Governor as his lackey, in Sonic the Comic #139, "Whatever Happened to Grimer?".
Amy - "When in Romanus, Part 1"
Amy and Tekno arrive on the Planet Romanus in the Zel Galaxy through the Ring of Eternity, finding that for the first time their clothes have changed to blend in with the locals. They are quickly captured by Emperor Zero's Hunt-Squad and thrown into the slave pits to become gladiators in the arena. The girls are soon called upon to fight each other to the death, and at Zero's orders, Tekno shoots Amy to spare the other slaves.
- Amy Rose
- Tekno the Canary
- Emperor Zero (First appearance)
- Control Room operator (First appearance)
- Hunt-Squad (Only appearance)
- Gladiator slaves (First appearance)
- Soldiers (First appearance)
- Arena spectators (First appearance)
- Amy and Tekno started their inter-dimensional journey through the Ring of Eternity in Sonic the Comic #134, "Eternity Ring". They will return home in Sonic the Comic #156, "Full Circle".
Tails - "The Goblin Overlords, Part 1"
While exercising in the Emerald Hill Zone, Tails is summoned to the Nameless Zone by Morain. Morain says that the Enchanter Kings are being held prisoner in a massive castle, built on the foxes' land by the Goblin Nation. Morain wants to rescue the Enchanter Kings, as well as her brother Errol. Inside they fight goblins and stumble across the Enchanter Kings... who are sitting comfortably around a fire drinking with the Goblin King.
- Tails last visited the Nameless Zone, and met Morain for the first time, in "The Revenge of Trogg" from Sonic the Comic #59 to #64.
- Tails visited the Goblin Nation in "The Morbidden Hunt" from Sonic the Comic #28 to #31.
- Sonic the Hedgehog - "The Sonic Terminator, Part 5" (Sonic the Comic #28)
- Graphic Zone - Nack the Knave
- Sonic pin-up
- Issue 143 at the Sonic the Comic Wiki