Sonic the Comic
- Editor: Deborah Tate
- Designer: Gary Knight
- Managing Editor: Steve MacManus
- Production: Sarah Colley
- Marketing Manager: Douglas Pocock
- Promotions: Debbie Plummer/Jane Ballard
- Publisher: Rob McMenemy
- Managing Director: Julie Goldsmith
"Earth Attacks, Part 1"
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Miles "Tails" Prower
- Johnny Lightfoot
- Shortfuse the Cybernik
- Colonel Granite
- Emerald Hill Zone New Year's Eve partygoers:
- Trafalgar Square New Year's Eve partygoers
- Tails mentions that Amy and Tekno have met Colonel Granite previously, while on Earth. They first met him in "Earthbound", in Sonic the Comic #114 and #115. Granite later learned Mobius' coordinates in "Out of Time", in Sonic the Comic #140 and #141.
- Tails and Sonic mention that Amy and Tekno are once again travelling. They have been on an inter-dimensional journey through the Ring of Eternity since Sonic the Comic #134, "Eternity Ring". They stopped back on Mobius for Christmas in the previous issue, "Dream On".
- When Sonic gets above ground on Earth, he finds himself in Trafalgar Square in London, England. It is recognisable due to the appearance of Nelson's Column; the National Gallery is also visible in the background.
Amy - "New Year Out"
- Amy Rose
- Tekno the Canary
- Spirits of the Years Past: (Only appearance)
- Time Waster (Only appearance)
- Amy and Tekno started their inter-dimensional journey through the Ring of Eternity in Sonic the Comic #134, "Eternity Ring". They will return home in Sonic the Comic #156, "Full Circle".
- The story's introduction mentions Amy and Tekno's Christmas break from Sonic the Comic #145, "Dream On".
Super Sonic - "Return of the Nightmare, Part 1"
- Super Sonic
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Kintobor Computer
- Metropolis City citizens:
- A hippo
- A bird
- Super Sonic lost his powers and his demonic urges after breaking free of the Black Asteroid in Sonic the Comic #100, "The Final Victory". He befriended Ebony and Pyjamas in "Hunter & The Hunted", from Sonic the Comic #116 to #118, in which he also vowed to be good and never use his powers for fear of turning evil.
- Sonic the Hedgehog - "Enter Knuckles, Part 1" (Sonic the Comic #33)
- Graphic Zone - Have a Fine '99
- Pin-up - Sonic the Hedgehog Leaves Others Standing!