Sonic the Comic
- Editor: Deborah Tate
- Designer: Gary Knight
- Managing Editor: Steve MacManus
- Production: Sarah Colley
- Marketing Manager: Douglas Pocock
- Promotions: Debbie Plummer, Jane Ballard
- Publisher: Rob McMenemy
- Managing Director: Julie Goldsmith
Sonic the Hedgehog - "Robotnik No More?"
Sonic is shocked to discover that Doctor Robotnik has turned back into Doctor Ovi Kintobor and the kindly scientist explains what happened. After his appearance on Shanazar, he helped repair the town's plumbing system and was installed as Grand Vizier by Princess Kupacious. After a misunderstanding with the Imperial Guards, Sonic and Kintobor are sent on a mission sure to result in death.
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Doctor Ovi Kintobor
- Princess Kupacious
- Imperial Guards
- Doctor Ivo Robotnik (Flashback)
- Knuckles the Echidna (Flashback)
Sonic & Tekno - "The Trickster, Part 1"
Sonic is forced to deal with a smart missile sent by The Trickster and has to solve riddles involving Mr Fry and the Metallix Mark 3 before he can deactivate it. Tekno does it with no bother and shows Sonic a gateway to a secret zone.
Tails - "Going Underground"
Whilst Sonic deals with some Emerald Hill Zone bullies, Tails chases down the victimised worm but accidentally follows "Zeg" into Underzone and is forbidden to leave. However, the Queen relents when Tails saves them all and the fox is happy to escape a life of eating mouldcake.
- Sonic the Hedgehog - "Robotnik's Revenge, Part 1" (Sonic the Comic #37)
- Issue 150 at the Sonic the Comic Wiki