Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sonic the Comic
- Editor: Deborah Tate
- Designer: Gary Knight
- Managing Editor: Steve MacManus
- Production: Sarah Colley
- Marketing Manager: Douglas Pocock
- Promotions: Debbie Plummer, Jane Ballard
- Publisher: Rob McMenemy
- Managing Director: Julie Goldsmith
No Escape, Part 2
On the rooftops, Sonic is still trying to come up with a way to get a Transportation Belt to leave Shanazar and get back home when he is interrupted by the public again who made him enemy of the state. This time, however, these roof dwellers are on Sonic's side. Elsewhere, Princess Kupacious is furious that Grimer allowed Sonic to escape. Robotnik steps in and states he has hired a group of mercenaries - the best that money can buy - to relentlessly track Sonic down until he is caught again. Sure enough, the gang of Death-Trap have rolled into town, with many cityfolk claiming that Sonic has already left town. Prank volunteers to "interrogate" the citizens, but Totem Billy manages to spot Sonic all the way from the ground, leaving Sonic to dash down and take care of them personally. The hero launches a Spin Attack at Kalus but the stone man holds firm, before returning a punch. Prank then tries his luck, summoning a genie to attack their target. With things starting to go wrong for him, Sonic realizes he does not need to risk his life for no reason and dashes out of town. Despite this, Death-Trap have a job to do and will never give up.
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Dr. Ivo Robotnik
- Princess Kupacious
- Death-Trap (First appearance)
- Nack the Weasel (Mentioned)
- Nack is spelled "Knack".
- Tails - "The Morbidden Hunt, Part 3" (Sonic the Comic #30)
- Sonic the Hedgehog - "Mystery of the Sandopolis Zone, Part 1" (Sonic the Comic #47)
- Graphic Zone: The Graphic Zone features fan art from readers of the comics. The theme of this issue is "Six of the Best", celebrating the comic's sixth anniversary. Winners of the published pictures received a Sonic the Hedgehog watch.
- Photo Zone: The Photo Zone features photographs taken by the fans of the comics with several forms of Sonic-related merchandise. It also gives thanks to the fans for staying with the comics. An Enamel Badge was offered to the fans who sent in the pictures.
- Antz competition
- Issue 157 at the Sonic the Comic Wiki