Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sonic the Comic
- Editor: Andy Diggle
- Designer: Gary Knight
- Managing Editor: Steve MacManus
- Production: Sarah Colley
- Marketing Manager: Douglas Pocock
- Promotions: Michelle Brown
- Marketing Director: Rob McMenemy
- Managing Director: Julie Goldsmith
Game Over, Part 1
The Plax have succeeded in creating a devastating machine for Dr. Robotnik, one that can suck all the life from Mobius (and from Earth). Soon, both planets would completely dead, ready to seed with Plax android life-forms. A snag appears when the energy flow from Earth is disrupted due to Sonic's efforts. At the same time, Sonic, Shortfuse the Cybernik, Amy Rose and Tekno the Canary appear back on Mobius thanks to the Ring of Eternity. They recognize it as a one of the New Zones and wonder whether if Robotnik is behind all the destruction. They are proved right with the appearance of Robotnik's "creepy assistant", Grimer. The scientist is desperate; his master has gone mad, trying to destroy the world and all life on it. Sonic has beaten Robotnik before, but the tyrant has help this time.
The Plax, Sonic's old enemy from his time on Shanazar, have shown up and are ready for a fight. Shortfuse is confused as to why his blaster are not working, but Sonic reveals they can rebuild themselves, just like the statues on Easter Island. Shortfuse then melts them and Sonic mixes them together, "just like using a food blender", but mixing them up makes no difference - they work together as one unified mind. Grimer brings the fight to a halt, revealing to the aliens that Robotnik plans to destroy everyone, including them. They are skeptical, but one android reads Grimer's mind, proving his statement. The collective Plax rush to destroy Robotnik. Unfortunately, the all-powerful Robotnik senses this and destroys them with his new powers. With them dead, Sonic rushes in to tackle Robotnik head-on, but sees the effects of his life-sucking machine on the planet. Before he can do anything about it, Robotnik appears behind him, grabs him and begins to crush him.
- Doctor Ivo Robotnik
- Freedom Fighters
- Grimer Wormtongue
- Shortfuse the Cybernik
- Knuckles - "Carnival Night Conspiracy, Part 2" (Sonic the Comic #40)
- Tails - "The Land Beyond, Part 3" (Sonic the Comic #20)
- Sonic - "Badniks Bridge, Part 2" (Sonic the Comic #44)
- Speedlines: Speedlines features Sonic answering fan questions (replacing Megadroid for a holiday). Letters include questions about the return of Speedlines, Knuckles' ugliness, the origins of Tails, fan characters, a petition for Super Sonic's return, a joke about kidnapping Knuckles, a poem about Sonic the Comic and Knuckles' color.
- Graphic Zone: The Graphic Zone features fan art from readers of the comics. The theme of this issue is "Millenium Moments", featuring images of the Sonic the Comic cast celebrating the arrival of the new millennium. All printed pictures earned the artists a Sonic the Hedgehog watch.
- Issue 173 at the Sonic the Comic Wiki